Spygate is unravelling

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Seabass » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:27 am
Let's make something crystal fucking clear - I don't know jack shit.
:this:

:potd:

:potw:

:potm:

:poty:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:16 pm

Knowing what you don't know is more useful than knowing a bunch of things that aint so.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Cunt the philosopher.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:18 am

What are the odds that the principal characters in the spygate scandal also show up in Epstein's flight logs?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:38 am

I think Epstein used SolarWinds Orion software so all bets are off. :ninja:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:41 am

photos of Chief Justice Roberts with Gishlane Maxwell are circulating. I'm thinking her submarine pilot license was snuck through City Hall by Roberts pulling strings from his seat.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:57 am

POINH :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:42 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:41 am
photos of Chief Justice Roberts with Gishlane Maxwell are circulating.
There are actually many photos of the two of them together. What puzzles me is why John Roberts disguised himself as Donald Trump on every occasion.

Oh, and with his friend, Jeffrey Epstein. What are the odds that he was a passenger on the Lolita Express and a guest at Epstein's Pedophile Island as well?

Bonus footage of Trump Roberts throwing a party at Mar-a-Lago. Featured guest is Jeffrey Epstein. Ghislaine Maxwell can be seen walking past both of them at 0:44 - 0:49.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:23 am

Joe wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:57 am
POINH :{D
Possibly this one:

It purportedly shows Chief Justice John Roberts (circled, in case you can't immediately recognise him) on Paedophile Island along with Bill Clinton and some other men.

The photo was actually of the former president's trip to the Dominican Republic in 2017, which Roberts was not a part of.

Sauces: Law & Crime, Newsweek
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:29 am

The Chinese must have got to William Barr. He's taking a marlinspike to Spygate--somebody stop him!

'"CIA Stayed In Its Lane": Latest Trump "Investigate the Investigators" Effort Fizzles Out as AG Barr Reveals No Spy Agency Misconduct in Russia Probe'
resident Donald Trump’s latest “investigate the investigators” probe increasingly looks like it will fail to produce his long-sought evidence of a huge Deep State plot against him, much like all the others that preceded it.

During a long interview with Wall Street Journal editorial board member Kimberly Strassel, Attorney General Bill Barr dropped a bombshell that he and Special Counsel John Durham have concluded that the nation’s top spy agency did not violate the law or act outside its purview in the Russia collusion probe of Trump.

This news drives a stake through the heart of one of Trump’s constant claims, that the Obama-era CIA and sympathetic Deep State actors acted improperly to spy on his 2016 presidential campaign and trigger the Russia election interference probe that ultimately turned into the Mueller probe.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:12 am

That there was pretty damning about Trump being seen with those folks.

It would be even more damning if the rumor about Biden owning a nearby island, containing expensive commuincation infrastructure, a submarine base, and a truck that's idling ALL the time, even when it isn't cold out.

Especially if people thought private ownership of submarine bases was suspicious...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:19 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:12 am
That there was pretty damning about Trump being seen with those folks.

It would be even more damning if the rumor about Biden owning a nearby island, containing expensive commuincation infrastructure, a submarine base, and a truck that's idling ALL the time, even when it isn't cold out.

Especially if people thought private ownership of submarine bases was suspicious...
The things you know about Chief Justice Roberts... :o

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:23 am

Avoid any of the tough questions. This isn't the place for it anyway.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:34 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:23 am
Avoid any of the tough questions. This isn't the place for it anyway.
I love following up tough questions. For instance, I just researched the question: Are there any photos of Chief Justice Roberts with Gishlane Maxwell? It's a really tough one. So far I found nothing, but I'm not giving up. Please help.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:47 am

Here is a tough one. Where can one search a reliable database of Epsteins flight logs?

Photos can be misunderstood in many ways, but those logs should make for interesting reading. I just searched a few minutes, found several articles refering to the unsealing, but didn't find the documents. I've seen excerps, but those are less trustworthy because of the stories they support.

It might be included here, but I can't get the search function to work correctly.

https://www.insider.com/epstein-giuffre ... ion-2019-8
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: