Dune 2.0 Peanut Gallery

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

MissingNo.
Cheese is christ

Re: Dune 2.0 Peanut Gallery

Post by MissingNo. » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 am

Normal wrote:Well, at least our swordmaster wasn't lynched :tup:
I was afraid it was you. That was my main concern in lynching you. Once our swordsmaster takes out either sifaka or Mantis, it'll be over for the other one. I'm pretty confident whoever it is will choose the right person. I have no clue how s/he's been so accurate so far but there hasn't been a misstep by the swordsmaster yet.

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:26 am

heyzeus wrote:
Normal wrote:Well, at least our swordmaster wasn't lynched :tup:
I was afraid it was you. That was my main concern in lynching you. Once our swordsmaster takes out either sifaka or Mantis, it'll be over for the other one. I'm pretty confident whoever it is will choose the right person. I have no clue how s/he's been so accurate so far but there hasn't been a misstep by the swordsmaster yet.
And that is awesome. I probably would have made a few swings wrong as swordmaster, but DP would still be dead :tup:
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm

It looks like I'll be starting the game-day about a half-hour late. I'll get on it as soon as I'm back from this meeting.

ksen

Post by ksen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Wow, I should get out more often. I had no idea this thread even existed!