Scientific Proof Of God

Holy Crap!
rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by rainbow » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:03 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:59 am
"Fears new Botswana Covid variant could evade vaccines | Evening Standard" https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/bots ... 68170.html

They already know it. The vaccinated and the non-vaccinated caught it equally easily and both got equally sick.
OK. Tell us about your God?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:57 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:46 pm
http://nostredame.chez-alice.fr/nberk8.html

Now what was the "signification" of the eclipse?
Yadda, yadda.

Tell us about the God you believe in.
BArF−4

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:42 pm

"Did you know that Christopher Columbus used a lunar eclipse to trick the Jamaican natives? | History.info" https://history.info/did-you-know/did-y ... n-natives/

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:22 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:22 pm
It was kind of obvious that the virus would mutate in the poorest areas of the world, even though they have had the lowest case numbers.

The 3rd world teaching the 1st world a lesson for years of exploitation, neglect, and greed.

What happens there happens here, just like the internet.

"New Coronavirus Variant a ‘Serious Concern’ in South Africa" https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/n ... ar-AAR7yUH

Nostradamus seems to be writing an Armageddon script... and I'm his chosen interpreter.

Now remember that the vaccines were hoarded and over-utilized by the most affluent areas, whille very little was given to the poorest countries.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:22 pm
superuniverse wrote:
It was kind of obvious that the virus would mutate in the poorest areas of the world, even though they have had the lowest case numbers.

The 3rd world teaching the 1st world a lesson for years of exploitation, neglect, and greed.

"New Coronavirus Variant a ‘Serious Concern’ in South Africa" https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/n ... ar-AAR7yUH

Nostradamus seems to be writing an Armageddon script... and I'm his chosen interpreter.

Now remember that the vaccines were hoarded and over-utilized by the most affluent areas, whille very little was given to the poorest countries.

Therefore, giving the chance for Covid to mutate and survive

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:33 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 pm
superuniverse wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

Agreed...

(apart from the Nostradamus bullshit, your political perspectives I can agree with quite often...)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:51 pm

"Les Propheties/Preface to Cesar Nostradamus - Wikisource, the free online library" https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Les_Pr ... ostradamus

"For kingdoms, governments, sects, and religions will make changes so complete, truly diameterically opposite, that if I came to reveal what will happen in the future, the great ones of the above kingdoms, sects, religions, and faiths would find it so little in accord with what their fancy would like to hear, that they would condemn that which future centuries will know and perceive to be true."

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:51 am

JimC wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:33 pm
superuniverse wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 pm
superuniverse wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

Agreed...

(apart from the Nostradamus bullshit, your political perspectives I can agree with quite often...)

But Nostradamus is absolutely critical to prove horrific injustice otherwise it again would be just subjective opinion.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:22 am

Plenty of solid empirical evidence that unregulated capitalism is a disaster for both working people and the environment. No need for irrational, superstitious add ons...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:07 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:22 am
Plenty of solid empirical evidence that unregulated capitalism is a disaster for both working people and the environment. No need for irrational, superstitious add ons...

But a statement such as this is in complete contradiction to reality. Which wins in the end? TWO DIMENSIONS EXIST BUT IT IS THE FIRST ONE, THE SOCIAL REALITY, THAT HAS TOTAL CONTROL OVER EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:06 am

superuniverse wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

You were going to tell me about your God.

Please describe him/her/it/them to me - so I can understand your argument.
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:10 am

superuniverse wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

I agree with you 100% on this issue, maybe if you posted it in the appropriate thread, we might find we have something in common...
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:12 am

They would never reach the people that require it anyway unless they are willing to pay.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".