Holy Crap!
NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by NineBerry » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:28 am

What about C?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:42 am

superuniverse wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:33 am
Daniel explained, "Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever" (vv. 41–44).

A or B
And why should the delusional ravings of bronze age goat herders mean anything to us?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:05 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:42 am
superuniverse wrote:
Daniel explained, "Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever" (vv. 41–44).

A or B
And why should the delusional ravings of bronze age goat herders mean anything to us?
You can't expect the Mistress of the Universe to understand basic chemistry, now do you.

Iron is responsible for the red-brown colour of terra-cotta.
The iron content, reacting with oxygen during firing, gives the fired body a reddish color, though the overall color varies widely across shades of yellow, orange, buff, red, "terracotta", pink, grey or brown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terracotta

...so if she got this wrong, should we believe anything else in the Book?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

LucidFlight
About me: I enjoy transcending space-time.

Post by LucidFlight » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:21 am

NineBerry wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:28 am
What about C?
Cybernetic organism. Living clay over an iron endoskeleton.
Sent from my eyeballs using — that's not how this works; that's not how any of this works.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:25 am

LucidFlight wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:21 am
NineBerry wrote:
What about C?
Alumino-silicate life forms would most likely have very slow metabolism, unless of course they were active at high temperatures. Fire creatures living in volcanos? Does the Bible cover that?

There is the Golem:Image
BArF−4

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

rainbow wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:25 am
LucidFlight wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:21 am
NineBerry wrote:
What about C?
Alumino-silicate life forms would most likely have very slow metabolism, unless of course they were active at high temperatures. Fire creatures living in volcanos? Does the Bible cover that?
The bible mentions every living thing.

Literally. "every living thing"

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:31 am

NineBerry wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

The bible mentions every living thing.

Literally. "every living thing"
The Golem of Prague

One of the city’s most popular legends is the story of the Golem of Prague. During the reign of Rudolf II, Rabbi Judah Loew created the golem to protect the Jewish quarter of the city and its citizens. At this time the majority of Prague Jewish people were being attacked and they went about their days in fear, until the Golem came, that is. Rabbi Judah Loew created the golem according to the Cabala, which specified that he be made of clay from the banks of the Vltava River. Following a religious ritual the giant Golem was created, only to be awakened by special incantations in Hebrew spoken by his maker. After an incantation the Golem would awake and he would do the biddings only of his maker, which included protecting the Jewish people in the Prague Ghetto. Rabbi Loew placed the Hebrew word ‘emet’ (truth) on the Golem’s forehead. As the Golem grew stronger with each incantation he also grew increasingly violent and started killing people. Some say this was due to a broken heart, but one will never know. Rabbi Loew was then promised that violence against the Jewish population would come to en end if the Rabbi would destroy the massive scary Golem. Rabbi Loew ended the Golem’s life by removing the letter ‘e’ from ‘emet’ changing the word ‘truth’ to ‘death’ thus ending the giant’s life. It is said however that Rabbi Loew’s son brought the Golem back to life. Fact or Fiction? It’s up to you; have a light night wander through the Jewish quarter and see if you meet the world famous Golem!
https://www.prague-stay.com/lifestyle/r ... -of-prague
BArF−4

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:36 pm

JimC wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

A or B
Why should we believe your delusional ravings? The question is entirely relative.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:46 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:36 pm
JimC wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

A or B
Why should we believe your delusional ravings? The question is entirely relative.
Who is "we"? Your lunatic mates? If they had half a brain they would be dangerous.
You never answered my question now did you? Of course not because you dont have one do you?

Please FO and take your crap with you.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:26 pm

What question? It can't be that important..

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Nothing you post is of any importance whatsoever...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:17 pm

JimC. but you are a HEADLESS IDIOT. Come see the UPDATES:

Vday!

ALL EXPLAINED:

https://www.dennismarkuze.com

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:45 pm

it is because of morons like you these things happen.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:46 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:45 pm
it is because of morons like you these things happen.
Dang, I know JimC is a man to be reckoned with, but I had no idea of his true powers.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:12 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:26 pm
What question? It can't be that important..
A biggest... Fuck this man just fuck off.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".