The Trump Pandemic

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:56 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:58 pm
Cunt simply needs to take one for the team... :tea:
I don't have that kind of...um...respect for Galaxian.

I'll step aside, clenched, and let you take this one, JimC.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:21 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:17 am
I think that you probably belong to the human race, but I could be wrong - Galaxian would know for sure... :tea:
Thank you. There's no such thing as 'the human race'. It's the 'human species'. A race is a synonym for subspecies, of which humans have over a dozen. Any disavowal of that fact is based on racism and blind ignorance of taxonomy/systematics (even if it's a so-called 'scientist' making it). This an area infested with dumbfuck sociologists & populist hucksters... :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:31 am

Galaxian wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:21 am
JimC wrote:
I think that you probably belong to the human race, but I could be wrong - Galaxian would know for sure... :tea:
Thank you. There's no such thing as 'the human race'. It's the 'human species'. A race is a synonym for subspecies, of which humans have over a dozen. Any disavowal of that fact is based on racism and blind ignorance of taxonomy/systematics (even if it's a so-called 'scientist' making it). This an area infested with dumbfuck sociologists & populist hucksters... :coffee:
:prof: Race is a social construct. :prof:

The science is rather clear on this as I've shown a number of times. Are you really too dim to understand?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:42 am

Galaxian wrote:
JimC wrote:
The real Galaxian would never have poisoned the well so eagerly or so blatantly. You have little right to post under that username.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:20 pm

"The U.S. Treasury Department must release $679 million in coronavirus relief funding for tribes that it intended to withhold while a court challenge over the agency’s initial round of payments to tribal governments played out in court, a federal judge ruled late Monday."

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/treas ... or-tribes/
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:04 pm

That's good news. The Trump administration appears to be going out of its way to screw over the Indians in the pandemic. Indian health agencies have asked the federal government to help them with epidemiological data and coordinating their response with the government, for instance, and the feds told them to deal with the states. Since up to now tribes primarily have dealt with the federal government they often don't have established relationships with state or county health agencies. In turn, those agencies are reluctant to share data with the tribes.

'American Indian tribes thwarted in efforts to get coronavirus data'
Federal and state health agencies are refusing to give Native American tribes and organizations representing them access to data showing how the coronavirus is spreading around their lands, potentially widening health disparities and frustrating tribal leaders already ill-equipped to contain the pandemic.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has turned down tribal epidemiologists’ requests for data that it’s making freely available to states. Authorities in Michigan and Massachusetts since early spring have also resisted handing over information on testing and confirmed cases, citing privacy concerns, and refused to strike agreements with tribes on contact tracing or other surveillance, eight tribal leaders and health experts told POLITICO. In some instances, officials questioned tribes' legal standing as sovereign entities.

Native American organizations have repeatedly run into roadblocks trying to get data from federal officials over the past month. The CDC has denied a series of requests from the nation’s 12 tribal epidemiology centers for raw coronavirus data — even though state health departments are allowed to freely access the information.

The tribal epidemiology centers were originally created to coordinate public health efforts between tribes and state and federal agencies. And under the Affordable Care Act, the centers are considered public health authorities on a par with state health departments and federal agencies such as the CDC.

But Abigail Echo-Hawk, the director of the Urban Indian Health Institute, told POLITICO that the CDC has so far rebuffed the centers’ requests — telling her only that the data is nonpublic.

Tribal organizations are supposed to deal directly with the federal government, because of longstanding federal trust obligations that established them as sovereign entities.

But the Trump administration has largely directed tribes to work with state and local officials on coronavirus issues, including obtaining medical supplies and coordinating response efforts.

That's left the tribes trying to build new relationships during a public health crisis. The Indian Health Service — the main federal agency charged with caring for American Indians and Alaska Natives — does not keep data on hospitalizations or mortality rates for signs of emerging outbreaks, said Fawn Sharp, the president of the National Congress of American Indians.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:09 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 am

"100% American made, in China."
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:06 am

There is a projected 201 000 number of deaths in the USA by October 2020.
https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

...not taking into account spreader events like Trump rallies.
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:33 am

Jeez, 200,000?

104,000 American service personnel were killed in action in Europe during WWII.

Frank Zappa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:14 pm

rainbow wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:06 am

It could be even worse than that. How exactly are they going to stop it? They don't seem to want to do it now after it's killed so many people.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:53 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:14 pm
rainbow wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:06 am

It could be even worse than that. How exactly are they going to stop it? They don't seem to want to do it now after it's killed so many people.
We might need to check again in two weeks time and see how the Tulsa event bent the curve.
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:10 pm

I liked Dusty.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:07 am

But she's not Dutch. Even worse, she's British! :o
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.