Quacks like a Duck

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:41 am

I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Quacks like a Duck

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

Why “needless” deaths from this threatening virus? Because doctors, health authorities, hospital administrators and politicians have not read history. Not even the Chinese!

This week several members of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service (OMNS) were asked, “How would you treat the coronavirus?” Here are opinions of experts who study the potential of nutrients to fight disease.

Dr. Andrew W. Saul, an international expert on vitamin therapy, says, “The coronavirus can be dramatically slowed or stopped completely with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C. Bowel tolerance levels of C taken in divided doses throughout the day, is a clinically proven antiviral, without equal.”

Saul adds, “Dr. Robert F. Cathcart, who had extensive experience treating viral diseases remarked, ’I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin.”

Professor Victor Marcial-Vega of the Caribe School of Medicine responds, “Given the relatively high rate of success of intravenous vitamin C in viral diseases and my observation of clinical improvement within 2 to 3 hours of treatment, I strongly believe it would be my first recommendation in the management of the coronavirus.”
https://www.mpnnow.com/news/20200128/dr ... oronavirus
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00 am

Are those morons real?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:04 am

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00 am
Are those morons real?
They claim to be real doctors.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, Mar 1, 2020
News Media Attacks Vitamin C Treatment of COVID-19 Coronavirus
Yet Ascorbate is a Proven, Powerful Antiviral
by Andrew W. Saul, Editor-in-Chief

(OMNS Mar 1, 2020) First of all, the naysayers are too late. Vitamin C is already being used to prevent and treat COVID-19 in China and in Korea. And it is working.

Here is a verified official statement from China's Xi'an Jiaotong University Second Hospital:

"On the afternoon of February 20, 2020, another 4 patients with severe coronavirus pneumonia recovered from the C10 West Ward of Tongji Hospital. In the past 8 patients have been discharged from hospital. . . [H]igh-dose vitamin C achieved good results in clinical applications. We believe that for patients with severe neonatal pneumonia, and for critically ill patients, vitamin C treatment should be initiated as soon as possible after admission. Numerous studies have shown that the dose of vitamin C has a lot to do with the effect of treatment. High-dose vitamin C can not only improve antiviral levels, but more importantly, can prevent and treat acute lung injury (ALI) and acute respiratory distress (ARDS)."
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n15.shtml
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 am

Interesting read, but not convincing, odds are, those patients would have recovered anyway. Vit C can give a slight immune response boost, granted, but be a real cure, I don't believe that for a moment.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:14 am

Drinking your own wee is the only cure.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:20 am

Monday, September 3, 2012
Can You Trust Andrew Saul?
Mark Twain once wrote, "Don't take advice from a health book. You could die from a misprint."

Although Twain passed about 102 years ago, I think that advice was prescient and equally applies today to health books, newsletters, websites, blogs (including mine), etc. This isn't the first time you've heard this warning from me and you should be pretty confident it won't be the last.

My compunction against such marketing-driven news sources is that I find most of them consistently misleading and most importantly derived from suspect sources of authority. For the fifth time in as many months, I have come across yet another self-proclaimed expert in nutrition with a no less than dubious PhD from yet another mail order program.

In this case, it's Andrew Saul whose PhD, as he describes on his website, doctoryourself.com, hails from a "non-traditional PhD program," from the non-accredited, degree mill called Greenwich University. His degree in Ethology, which is the scientific study of animal behavior, apparently makes him an expert comfortable telling people to "Doctor Yourself" and "Fire Your Doctor," two of his book titles.
http://mdprevent.blogspot.com/2012/09/c ... -saul.html
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:29 am

Thanks Rainbow, I knew that saul character had to be a fraud, I did not know how bad.

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:34 am

I'm safe. I eat at least two oranges plus the odd apple a day... :prof:
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:07 am

The Chinese were all given mandatory vaccines last fall.

Posted on February 25, 2020 by David Robinson

The vaccine contained replicating, DIGITIZED (controllable) RNA which were activated by 60Ghz mm 5G waves that were just turned on in Wuhan (as well as all other Countries using 60Ghz 5G ) with the “smart dust” that everyone on the globe has been inhaling through chemtrails. That’s why when they say someone is “cured”, the “virus” can be “digitally” reactivated at any time and the person can literally drop dead.The Diamond Princess Cruise ship was SPECIFICALLY equipped with 60Ghz 5G. It’s basically remote assassination. Americans are currently breathing in this “smart” dust through chemtrails. Think of it like this….. add the combination of vaccines, chemtrails (smart dust) and 5G and your body becomes internally digitized and can be remotely controlled. A person’s organ functions can be stopped remotely if one is deemed non-compliant. Wuhan was a test run for ID2020. The elite call this 60Ghz mm 5G wave the “V” wave (Virus) to mock us. Trump has created a space force in part to combat this weaponized technology. We need to vehemently REJECT the attempted “mandatory vaccine” issue because our lives depend on it.
https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020 ... E7XEm8tG6s
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 am

How people can believe woo of that caliber is beyond me.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Extensive clinical studies have shown that no one who ever sent one thousand euros to my bank account has died of Corona so far!

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:47 pm

Three women who gave me blowjobs are dead.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:47 pm
Three women who gave me blowjobs are dead.
At the same time?

There almost certainly will be an investigation, Woodbutcher.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:14 am

The Pseudoscience of Live Blood Cell Analysis

"Take a simple scientific fact or term, build an elaborate fantasy on top of it, promote it, and you have pseudoscience. Live blood cell analysis by darkfield microscopy is an example. It sounds like a legitimate and valuable evidence-based diagnostic procedure; it is not...Live blood cell analysis is not currently recognized by the laboratory profession as a worthwhile laboratory test because it reveals very little diagnostic information. One can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if legitimate laboratory tests had to bear the disclaimer: "This test is for educational purposes only and cannot be used to diagnose, evaluate, or treat any disease or disorder." ...The idea that wand waving, dietary supplements, and alkaline diets can cure the host of strange disorders identified during live blood cell analysis is certainly pseudoscience at its worst. The hope is that we are not slowly travelling backward in time toward Sagan's demon-haunted world through the eyepieces of our darkfield microscopes." Thomas Patterson, professor in the Clinical Laboratory Science Program at Texas State University, The Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (November/December 2012)
https://www.ebm-first.com/questionable- ... lysis.html
BArF−4