Which one tastes better?

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Race Realism

Post by rainbow » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:23 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:16 pm
Which one tastes better?
The French and Italians are a bit garlicy, while the Germans tend towards the fatty side.

Generalising, of course.

The Irish come pre-marinated, which is good.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:57 pm

The English tend to be a bit stodgy and Mexicans repeat on me.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:32 pm

I'm sure that Homo sapiens peacefully assimilated our hominid brothers as we surged out of Africa... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:47 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:32 pm
I'm sure that Homo sapiens peacefully assimilated our hominid brothers as we surged out of Africa... :tea:
:soup: Sometimes persuasion might have been required.

Mitochondrial Eve was some Badass Mamma.
BArF−4

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 am

rainbow wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:23 pm
NineBerry wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:16 pm
Which one tastes better?
The French and Italians are a bit garlicy, while the Germans tend towards the fatty side.

Generalising, of course.

The Irish come pre-marinated, which is good.
Don't bother with the Chinese. An hour after eating one or more of them you'll be hungry again.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:56 am

It's ironic that those who profess to be anti-racist, such as Gavin Evans the author of this abomination of a book; "Skin Deep, Journey in the Divisive Science of Race" are infact subconsciously racist. That is revealed in their attitude: That race does not exist! That is, they're terrified about accepting varieties of people as being unique, with their own characteristics. To Gavin Evans, ALL people MUST be identical, otherwise Mr Evans can't cope.

Of course, highly sentient beings, such as Galaxian gladly accept differences between the races...or sub-species... We've been down this path before, but the penny simply doesn't drop. On RDS, RatSkep, Rational Forums. Plenty of evidence, as well as logic & comparisons with other species in nature.

So, I'm not going to repeat all the facts again. I don't have the appetite to argue against a juvenile minded ignoramus who writes a garbage book that even uses a dumb-fuck diagram, as above, to erroneously illustrate the spread of humans across the planet, as a single outpouring from Africa, instead of the multi exit over a couple of million years. Exiting as subspecies and continuing to diverge even further.

And that stupid diagram mislabeling 3 subspecies as 3 species! How dumb can they get? To confuse subspecies with species!

But keep getting drunk with feel-good lies & make-believe BS. Nature doesn't give a damn...It weeds out such useless creatures. :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Galaxian wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:56 am

And that stupid diagram mislabeling 3 subspecies as 3 species! How dumb can they get? To confuse subspecies with species!

The diagram doesn't label people as 3 species, or suspecies.

Why do you feel the need to lie about something that we can all see and read?

Please don't assume that we are as stupid as you are.
:ask: Are you from the Planet Twat? :ask:
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:35 pm

please don't insult the most marvelous part of female anatomy
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:14 pm

rainbow wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:22 pm
Galaxian wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:56 am

The diagram doesn't label people as 3 species, or suspecies.

Why do you feel the need to lie about something that we can all see and read?

Please don't assume that we are as stupid as you are.
:ask: Are you from the Planet Twat? :ask:
So you didn't look at the diagram, eh? "Homo sapiens, Homo neanderthalensis, Homo erectus"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies
"In biological classification, the term subspecies refers to one of two or more populations of a species living in different subdivisions of the species' range and varying from one another by morphological characteristics.[2][3] A single subspecies cannot be recognized independently: a species is either recognized as having no subspecies at all or at least two, including any that are extinct. The term may be abbreviated to subsp. or ssp. The plural is the same as the singular: subspecies.
In zoology, under the International Code of Zoological Nomenclature, the subspecies is the only taxonomic rank below that of species that can receive a name. In botany and mycology, under the International Code of Nomenclature for algae, fungi, and plants, other infraspecific ranks, such as variety, may be named. In bacteriology and virology, under standard bacterial nomenclature and virus nomenclature, there are recommendations but not strict requirements for recognizing other important infraspecific ranks.
A taxonomist decides whether to recognize a subspecies. A common criterion for recognizing two distinct populations as subspecies rather than full species is the ability of them to interbreed without a fitness penalty. In the wild, subspecies do not interbreed due to geographic isolation or sexual selection. The differences between subspecies are usually less distinct than the differences between species."

The species names: sapiens, neanderthalensis, erectus, were used on the diagram. But infact those are SUB-species. The evidence is that they interbred. Many people have been analysed with up to several percent admixtures of those human SUB-species.

So, you've shot yourself in the foot... not that you'd care. Just keep on with the dumb-fuckery rather than learning from it! :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Gay Pride!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 pm

actually, homo erectus is a distinct species from sapiens... we're separated by a long time, and by major physical differences (canial and facial structure, brain size...); same for Neanderthalensis, the species were distinct, even if they were close enough that HS Sapiens is now a combination of the two (plus possible denisovan adjunction)...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:47 pm

The concept of species is quite useless when talking about long periods of time.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:55 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:47 pm
The concept of species is quite useless when talking about long periods of time.
Concepts generally are quite useless when talking with Glaxative for any period of time.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould