Global Climate Change Science News

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Tero » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Now Gakaxian has gone all conspiracy theotist and libertarian. We arvthe Ratz Cabal do not use conspiracies. We leave it to the Trumpists.

As for the carbon drought guy...
:funny:
it is a complicated matter, but water and temperature are far more important than "CO2 ferilizer"
https://youtu.be/wcDUaBO8T34
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:44 am

Here's an excellent exposé of the kind of lying & deception that fanatical greenies go for. Here's a propaganda agitprop from Netflix with the willing connivance of David Attenborough. They have no shame. They only have an agenda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IatVKZZcPG0

This is why I keep saying: "There is no hope for this world. None whatsoever!" :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:33 am

Arguing in bad faith to confirm an assumption isn't actually an argument.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:59 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:33 am
Exactly so! :td:
Here's Dr. Patrick Moore. He founded Greenpeace & left it due to it being hijacked by trendy SJWs who lie out of stupidity & hatred:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWahKIG4BE4
:read:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:03 am

You do know that we don't give a fuck about your delusional opinions, don't you, Glaxo?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:43 am

Galaxian wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:59 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Here's Dr. Patrick Moore. He founded Greenpeace & left it due to it being hijacked by trendy SJWs who lie out of stupidity & hatred:
Ah, that Patrick Moore, Monsanto's corporate shill who said you could drink a whole quart of RoundUp and suffer no ill-effects...

Galaxian might as well be arguing for a hollow Earth or a Hyperbolid universe for all the shilly-shally his engaged in here. If there's some robust data that supports any of his contentions then the same scientific processes which made his computer cheaper and his medication more effective will account for it, and models will be reviewed and revised as needed.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 am

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Galaxian wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:59 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Ah, that Patrick Moore, Monsanto's corporate shill who said you could drink a whole quart of RoundUp and suffer no ill-effects...

Galaxian might as well be arguing for a hollow Earth or a Hyperbolid universe for all the shilly-shally his engaged in here. If there's some robust data that supports any of his contentions then the same scientific processes which made his computer cheaper and his medication more effective will account for it, and models will be reviewed and revised as needed.
I don't think he's taking his medication.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:39 pm

I'm missing the point. Patrick Moore is a denialist. So whar? So is Victoria Jackson. Moore having been in Greenpeace does not give him any more skills or credentials.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Victoria_Jackson
Moore's achievements: took money forom many industries:
Monte Hummel, president of the World Wildlife Fund Canada, has claimed that Moore's book Pacific Spirit is a collection of "pseudoscience and dubious assumptions".

The writer and environmental activist George Monbiot has written critically of Moore's work with the Indonesian logging firm Asia Pulp & Paper (APP). Moore was hired as a consultant to write an environmental 'inspection report' on APP operations. According to Monbiot, Moore's company is not a monitoring firm and the consultants used were experts in public relations, not tropical ecology or Indonesian law. Monbiot has said that sections of the report were directly copied from an APP PR brochure.
Last edited by Tero on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:01 pm

JimC wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:03 am
You do know that we don't give a fuck about your delusional opinions, don't you, Glaxo?
Actually, I resent you calling it that way. Glaxo, now GlaxoSmithKline, has a fairly good record of competent scientific conduct, and they are producing the meds that have kept me breathing for the last 40 years or so
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:35 am

Svartalf wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:01 pm
JimC wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:03 am
Actually, I resent you calling it that way. Glaxo, now GlaxoSmithKline, has a fairly good record of competent scientific conduct, and they are producing the meds that have kept me breathing for the last 40 years or so
:td: Thank you for that defense, Svartalf. I think that deliberate corruption of a user's name (Galaxian transmuted to Glaxo) is against forum rules, but that's OK. As in Rational Skepticism, forum rules & forum non-rules only apply to Galaxian... that's why I was repeatedly suspended and then ejected from that agenda driven forum for NOT breaking any of the rules.

Still, be that as it may. Here's yet more in the series that JimC chooses to ignore, thus parading his mediocrity far & wide:
This one shows the duplicity of 'bought & paid for' bureaucratic charlatans vs the truth teller Nils-Axel Morner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViY2J3LPgN4
:zilla:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:39 am

That's hilarious. :lol:

Frank Zappa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:58 am

What would Galaxian do without Youtube? He'd be lost.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:21 pm

Sun driven.
:funny:
Here is a graph of solar activity:
note the units: 1366 +/- 1. It is as steady as it can be.

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:34 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:58 am
What would Galaxian do without Youtube? He'd be lost.
Without beings such as Galaxian you would still be blowing ochre over your hands to make prints on a cave wall. So it is not I who is lost, or would be lost, it is you & your cohort. Galaxian is not an acolyte of a corrupt dogma. Nor does Galaxian seek fame or fortune. The only reason I am here is out of compassion for you. Whether you accept that charity is up to you. Instead, you can choose to grandstand & come back with empty cliches, as if that increases your standing. My standing is irrelevant, since I don't give a damn about my standing either now or in the future.

As you know, Galaxian sees the evidence that humans are due for extinction (except for a few isolated tiny tribes) in the next 15 years or so. Galaxian is not perturbed by this, not in the least... and my reputation on a fart-in-the-wind forum such as this is the least of my worries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvVephTIHU
:coffee: