All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Hey, good news everyone. I just heard - they're not concentration camps, they're just overcrowded facilities. Phew. Guess we can all take the night off now eh?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 pm
Hey, good news everyone. I just heard - they're not concentration camps, they're just overcrowded facilities. Phew. Guess we can all take the night off now eh?
Yeah, that lying fuck A.O.C. called them concentration camps, and maybe they are, except that release from concentration camp was in gas form, and release from those overcrowded facilities is either into the US, or back to their country of origin.

Only a disgusting toolbag like her could compare the systematic killing of millions of humans to the temporary jailing of border-jumpers. Or an idiot with no sense of scale, I guess.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 pm
Hey, good news everyone. I just heard - they're not concentration camps, they're just an overcrowded facilities. Phew. Guess we can all take the night off now eh?
Yeah, that lying fuck A.O.C. called them concentration camps...
They are. A.O.C. was speaking the truth. The term "concentration camp" preceded the use of gas showers and ovens by at least seven decades.
The American Heritage Dictionary defines the term concentration camp as: "A camp where persons are confined, usually without hearings and typically under harsh conditions, often as a result of their membership in a group which the government has identified as dangerous or undesirable."

Although the first example of civilian internment may date as far back as the 1830s, the English term concentration camp was first used in order to refer to the reconcentrados (reconcentration camps) which were set up by the Spanish military in Cuba during the Ten Years' War (1868–78), and similar camps were set up by the United States during the Philippine–American War (1899–1902). The term concentration camp saw wider use during the Second Boer War (1899–1902), when the British operated such camps in South Africa for interning Boers,
Linkiepooh
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm
Yeah, that lying fuck A.O.C...
That you didn't call her a 'lying bitch' shows some improvement in your attitude young man. We'll make a woke social progressive out of you yet.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:48 am

4190AC18-F9D6-42D5-A5A8-93A0F333EE5F.jpeg
You can't Trump Trump!
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:15 am

Just checking in to let you know that no, it isn't over yet.

He just made some awkward tweets, which the media is covering with many coveted minutes, while they ignore the domestic terrorist attack on an ICE facility, which surely wasn't fueled by the language used by shit-stains who use the 'never again' language to imply that the enforcement officers are Nazi's.

Is it ok that this targets the ICE enforcement officers.

It shouldn't ever land at the feet of lawmakers like Pelosi's Preeners and the Trumpettes, who are drawing 6-figure Senate salaries.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:25 am

The media hasn't ignored the attack on the ICE facility. Are you telling porkies again?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:45 am

It's good to see that the fine American tradition of scaring people with the commie menace hasn't gone away...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:54 am

I don't get how these rabid right-wingers have come to believe they'll be able to maintain their lifestyle without a strong federal government. The extremists go so far as to believe it's a good idea to resort to violence in order to disrupt government. I'd like to know who convinced them that absent what we've built now they stand to win rather than become victims to a whole lot worse than --wait for it-- fucking taxes.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:10 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:15 am
Just checking in to let you know that no, it isn't over yet.

He just made some awkward tweets, which the media is covering with many coveted minutes, while they ignore the domestic terrorist attack on an ICE facility...
What search engine are you using? I use Google, and it just coughed up 40,200 results about a 69 year old man named Willem Bronsen who was fatally shot when he threw flares at the Northwest Detention Centre in Tacoma around 4am on Saturday, set vehicles on fire and tried to ignite a propane tank. Among the thousands of publishers of the reports concerning the attack were the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Guardian, the Independent, the Daily Beast, ABC news, Reuters, Daily Kos, the BBC, NBC...

Looks like you're making shit up again.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Re: Trump supporters; how far?

Post by Hermit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:53 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm
They could campaign on improving the economy, or providing more answers for the border crisis they denied for so long,
I'm pretty sure someone posted data a while back showing that the current numbers at the border are way down from their high some decade(s) ago.
Ayep. That would be me using this chart showing this chart:

It shows that there were 1,643,679 apprehensions in fiscal 2000. By fiscal 2017 they had declined to 303,916. That is an 81.5% reduction during that period. Since the chart is a representation of the numbers provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency, the largest federal law enforcement agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the country's primary border control organization, our member from Yellowknife will have a problem coming up with credible statistics demonstrating that you are laughably wrong.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:51 am

Frank Zappa

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:58 am

Someone attacked an ICE concentration camp?

Good. Glad to see someone's finally doing something.

Next up, hopefully, for Trump and his family.
mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_1945.jpg
Then hopefully Cunt, 42, Seth and Tyrannical are next. Clubbed to death with baseball bats.

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. It's just a joke. Like when Trump does it. It's not serious.
Last edited by Brian Peacock on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added NSFW spoiler
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:07 am

In case any stupid cunts don't get it; I'm highlighting the stupidity of labelling Trump's very serious, and very dangerous tweets as "awkward".

It's called irony, you stupid, fucking cunt.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:15 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:54 am
The extremists go so far as to believe it's a good idea to resort to violence in order to disrupt government
It's written right there in your constitution. :dunno: