Trump supporters; how far?

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: Trump supporters; how far?

Post by laklak » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:17 pm

As a card-carrying Libertarian, I resemble the latter. Note I said "card-carrying", not "arms-carrying". That's because I'm a sensitive motherfucker and wouldn't want to trigger anyone.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Yeah I don't even know what that means.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Oh sorry. Just realised you were replying to sone shit Cunt said.

I didn't see his post. He's on ignore so they're almost invisible to me.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:37 pm

laklak wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:17 pm
As a card-carrying Libertarian, I resemble the latter. Note I said "card-carrying", not "arms-carrying". That's because I'm a sensitive motherfucker and wouldn't want to trigger anyone.
You probably are in the majority, but the hilariously loud minority (left-nutters) are pretty viscious about de-platforming, tattling to your boss/funders, or saying nasty things to their friends behind your back.

The dems are starting to encourage their adherents to attack I.C.E. facilities. The recent incident will fade out of the media right away, but the really alarming thing is how people express support for this madman's attack - with imputiny. Maybe it's only ok because this particular attacker was so ineffective...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm

It was... a yellow star, I believe, for Jews. A pink triangle for homosexuals...
Trump WH Seeks To Monitor The Disabled To Ensure They Aren't "Too" Happy
https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellect ... content=SP

What was it for the disabled again?

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Donald Trump’s decision to change definitions of domestic violence and sexual assault has rolled back women’s rights by half a century, campaigners have warned.

The Trump administration quietly changed the definition of both domestic violence and sexual assault back in April but the move has only just surfaced.  
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... lVgZqMPx28

And they still stand by him

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Many of Trumps most voiciferous detractors are so clearly, so often and so obviously wrong, it actually does more for his campaign than for anything else.

We have already heard him accused of racism, sexism and homophobia, so there really isn't anything left in the democratic arsenal to attack him with.

They could campaign on improving the economy, or providing more answers for the border crisis they denied for so long, or maybe on reducing the division between the parties, but instead, all they have is 'orange man bad'.

Which is kind of weak, after years of chanting.

Maybe someone with an idea of their own will win the Dem nomination, but last time, the only one who had real support, was cheated out of it by someone who wanted Hillary (I guess it was 'her turn'). Sanders IS running again, but all that support he had, has likely evaporated with his response to being cheated. (it looks an awful lot like he rolled over)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm
It was... a yellow star, I believe, for Jews. A pink triangle for homosexuals...
Trump WH Seeks To Monitor The Disabled To Ensure They Aren't "Too" Happy
https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellect ... content=SP

What was it for the disabled again?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm
We have already heard him accused of racism, sexism and homophobia, so there really isn't anything left in the democratic arsenal to attack him with...
Why do we need new or novel criticisms - it's not like racism, sexism or homophobia aren't, like, bad things, are they?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:51 pm
Cunt wrote:
We have already heard him accused of racism, sexism and homophobia, so there really isn't anything left in the democratic arsenal to attack him with...
Why do we need new or novel criticisms - it's not like racism, sexism or homophobia aren't, like, bad things, are they?
They are accused without clear basis, and can't be cleared by ANY act of contrition, so they aren't respected by the majority anymore.

As labels, I mean.

A.O.C. accused fucking PELOSI of being racist. It's a useless label now.

Calling Trump a racist is just another squeak which sounds like 'orange man bad'. Deal with facts instead of personalities, or just keep working hard for a Trump victory in 2020.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:59 pm

I didn't know Pelosi had been inoculated against doing a racism. I must have missed the memo.

I wonder what an adequate basis for a charge of racism, sexism, or homophobia actually is?

Frank Zappa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 am

Cunt wrote:
They could campaign on improving the economy, or providing more answers for the border crisis they denied for so long,
I'm pretty sure someone posted data a while back showing that the current numbers at the border are way down from their high some decade(s) ago.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:58 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:59 pm
I wonder what an adequate basis for a charge of racism, sexism, or homophobia actually is?
At least YOU admit it.

Most people have barely the foggiest notion about what makes or exonerates one of such a charge.
pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 am
Cunt wrote:
They could campaign on improving the economy, or providing more answers for the border crisis they denied for so long,
I'm pretty sure someone posted data a while back showing that the current numbers at the border are way down from their high some decade(s) ago.
If you believed that, and it turned out to be laughably wrong, would it change your mind about anything?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 am

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:06 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:58 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 am
Cunt wrote:
If you believed that, and it turned out to be laughably wrong, would it change your mind about anything?
How about you present the data to back up your claim? Oh, that's right, you don't do data. Just "opinions".
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.