Extinction Rebellion

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:24 pm
Cunt wrote: I didn't read all that because most of what you write is dogshit stupid.
not read my post
Your consistently predictable position on things makes it easier to get your position by listening to your sources directly. Scot Dutchy speaks more eloquently than you on these issues, and is makes better points.
nothing to the needy
I was suggesting that government provide housing, adequate food, and education, infrastructure health, then stop. No more 'help' than that, and see how well capitalism performs without the ability to hold people hostage to basic needs.

Right now, it's too easy to make the case that people are being exploited as wage slaves. If they had adequate food, shelter and education, they would not only make stronger workers, but they would only ever be working 'by choice'.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm

pErvinalia wrote:[notmod]This is a warning, Brian Peacock, that Cunt has suspended you. [/notmod]
:potd:

:hehe:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm

This is actually true and one of the (many) reasons in support of a universal basic income.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:21 pm

:this:
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:24 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm
This is actually true and one of the (many) reasons in support of a universal basic income.
Give Yang your ear, then.

Too bad he can't win. (or maybe I'm cynical)

It'll be Trump or someone far-left, I think. I expect they aren't really ready for a change.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:22 pm

It just gets worse.

Drone surveys have revealed erosion of coastal permafrost in the Arctic — up to 3 feet a day. Researchers reported Friday that the recent rate of erosion is six times higher than the historical rate.

Meanwhile, the Arctic just saw the hottest May on record, with temperatures in northwest Russia hitting a remarkable 84 degrees Fahrenheit (29 degrees Celsius). Global warming is driving Arctic sea ice to near-record lows, which in turn is driving ever-worsening summer heat waves in the southern United States, according to another new study.
https://thinkprogress.org/arctic-death- ... Fvf6ojmd7I
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:25 pm

The sweltering heat in the Bay Area on Monday shattered multiple decades-old records, caused a meltdown of the BART system and left thousands of people without electricity.

It got so hot, BART trains experienced major delays systemwide during the evening commute when the heat caused trackway equipment problems.
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.sfchron ... 964987.php
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Radiohead have scuppered a blackmail attempt by releasing 18 hours of music recorded during the making of their classic album OK Computer.

Tapes from the sessions were allegedly stolen last week, with hackers demanding $150,000 for their return.

Instead, the band released the tapes in full, with profits going to climate crisis activists Extinction Rebellion.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48597096#

I knew I loved Radiohead.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:59 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 pm
[notmod]This is a warning, Brian Peacock, that Cunt has suspended you. [/notmod]
:whisper: Amazing isn't it, how after a month's suspension for trolling, our member from Yellowknife is trolling a mod?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Animavore wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 pm
Radiohead have scuppered a blackmail attempt by releasing 18 hours of music recorded during the making of their classic album OK Computer.

Tapes from the sessions were allegedly stolen last week, with hackers demanding $150,000 for their return.

Instead, the band released the tapes in full, with profits going to climate crisis activists Extinction Rebellion.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48597096#

I knew I loved Radiohead.
Sounds like a publicity stunt. Anyone who knows Radiohead would know that they are simply not vulnerable to this kind of 'attack'. The biggest band in the world has been this WIDE open for so long, even their non-fans know it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:05 pm

TC is desperate. Why is he posting so much all of a sudden? Not meeting targets. Moscow ia nice at this time of year.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Dunno. I don't read him. Seems needy though.

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:42 pm

I think there should be a conspiracy theory, that prominent climate change deniers are actually aliens who have infiltrated governments and the fossil fuel industry in order to terraform (or actually xenoform) our planet so they can take over. Prove me wrong climate "skeptics".
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Cunt is into conspiracy theories.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:40 pm

PsychoSerenity wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:42 pm
I think there should be a conspiracy theory, that prominent climate change deniers are actually aliens who have infiltrated governments and the fossil fuel industry in order to terraform (or actually xenoform) our planet so they can take over. Prove me wrong climate "skeptics".
What? Like in They Live?