That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:04 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:21 pm
If I call someone a troll all the time, is it considered insulting someone, and against the rules?

Or is it part of 'playing nice'?

By the way, if you seriously accuse people of being trolls, I find it very difficult to discern between you and an actual troll. Maybe you could use a special title or font colour.

Oh, and I have WAY too many shoeboxes...what the fuck does someone do with so many shoe boxes?

DJK31410.jpg
I'm more surprised with the number of pliers...
I used to be a smoker...

After I gave up cigarettes (and a few other money-draining habits) I started buying tools and equipment. Not putting them away, or using them, just pissing money away.

Once I got a place to put tools, I started using them more, but some hilarity such as this happens. (you should SEE how many useless sockets I have lol)

No biggie, since they don't hurt anyone, but I will be shoeboxing them. I don't need all that ready-to-hand.

Sorting the last few days has been soothing.

Oh, and pErvinalia, I don't have breaks. The mods occasionally block my login for a day or 10, but I can still post here via dissenter, if there is anything important to respond to.

Unless you meant something else by 'breaks'. Do you need a break from reading uncomfortable things? Is that what you meant?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:31 am

You can't post here when you are suspended, no matter how much you think a browser extension allows you to do it.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:55 am

Dissenter can't create a comment bar for pages which require a login, although public-facing pages are available to that facility. If anyone wants to see a list of Dissenter comments on this site they can use search facility on the dissenter.com main page.

:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:49 am

Did you find anything interesting?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:42 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:49 am
Did you find anything interesting?
My interest was quenched after finding out the following:
Hermit wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:46 am
On February 24, 2019, Gab launched a browser extension and website called Dissenter, which allows users of Gab to make comments about any webpage including news articles, YouTube videos, and individual social media posts. It is a social news aggregation and discussion service, created to allow commenting on any webpage outside of the site owner's control.
Exactly how the plug-in works, I don't know, and after reading up on it and Gab, the mob that produced it, I must admit to not being able to muster sufficient care to find out. Gab is essentially the echo chamber for those who had their Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and other such social networking accounts closed for being too extremist. The above quote and the following, comes from the Wikipedia article titled Gab (social network):
Gab is an English-language social media website that is known for its mainly far-right user base. The site has been described as "extremist friendly" or a "safe haven" for neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the alt-right. The site allows its users to read and write multimedia messages of up to 3,000 characters, called "gabs". It has stated that conservative, libertarian, nationalist and populist internet users were its target markets.

Gab promotes itself as a vehicle for "free speech" and for "the free flow of information online"; this self-promotion has been criticized by scholars as "merely a shield behind which its alt-right users hide", and "an echo chamber for right-leaning content dissemination". Gab is a favorite of, and primarily attracts, far-right or "alt-right" users who have been banned from other social networks. A majority of Gab's users are white, a majority are male, and a majority are conservative. Antisemitism is a prominent part of the site's content, and the platform itself has engaged in antisemitic commentary.

Gab reported 850,000 registered user accounts in December 2018, although Storyful found that only 19,526 unique usernames had posted content during a seven-day period between January 9 and January 16, 2019. As of 2018, the site's most-followed users included high-profile far-right figures such as Richard B. Spencer, Mike Cernovich, and Alex Jones. The site recognizes far-right websites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars as competitors, according to an early 2018 financial filing.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:41 pm

As I said, if anything important needs to be said around the posts or posters here, that outlet is available.

I like the idea of dissenter, in a horrifying way. If it takes off, no-one will be able to hide from criticism. It doesn't matter here, any more than the suspensions matter. The point is, important kinds of deliberate lies (like chiropractic 'therapy' sites) can't hide from their critics. It's true that it is started by people who were de-platformed, but that IS what you would expect, isn't it? Or did you think that banning someone from yootoob would somehow 'silence' them?

It probably won't take off though, since the left generally avoids discussing anything with their ideological opponents, and that means it is a very 'right oriented' place. Nothing interesting happens with only one side able to speak freely.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:45 pm

"Oi-vi, everyone's a critic these days already." -- Oscar Wilde.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:

...If anyone wants to see a list of Dissenter comments on this site they can use search facility on the dissenter.com main page.
Maybe I will, just for the lolz... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:41 pm
It probably won't take off though, since the left generally avoids discussing anything with their ideological opponents, and that means it is a very 'right oriented' place.
It must be hard, being "associated with the left"... :console:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:55 am

Seabass wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 pm
Cunt wrote:
It probably won't take off though, since the left generally avoids discussing anything with their ideological opponents, and that means it is a very 'right oriented' place.
I have found opinions to respect on both sides of the political divide. I find it amusing to listen to your ignorant bleating about your political preferences, but I don't really learn anything, except that you hate. A lot.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:55 am
Seabass wrote:
Cunt wrote:
I have found opinions to respect on both sides of the political divide. I find it amusing to listen to your ignorant bleating about your political preferences, but I don't really learn anything, except that you hate. A lot.
I do hate bigots. Guilty as charged. :dunno:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:07 am

Seabass wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:55 am
Seabass wrote:
Cunt wrote:
I do hate bigots. Guilty as charged. :dunno:
We in Africa adore bigots, if they are seasoned properly.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:49 am

Why would a right wingding post in the thread that contained facts? :thinks: :what: :think:

Thought facts were toxic to the species. See the dumpf et al :coffee:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:28 pm

I don't know, you would have to ask a right wingding.

I've been left of centre every time I have checked.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Inequality keeps on growing.

Half of England is owned by less than 1% of the population
Research by author reveals corporations and aristocrats are the biggest landowners

The findings, described as “astonishingly unequal”, suggest that about 25,000 landowners – typically members of the aristocracy and corporations – have control of half of the country.

The figures show that if the land were distributed evenly across the entire population, each person would have almost an acre – an area roughly the size of Parliament Square in central London.

Major owners include the Duke of Buccleuch, the Queen, several large grouse moor estates, and the entrepreneur James Dyson.

While land has long been concentrated in the hands of a small number of owners, precise information about property ownership has been notoriously hard to access. But a combination of the development of digital maps and data as well as pressure from campaigners has made it possible to assemble the shocking statistics.
Find a farmer that owns his own freehold.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".