Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Silly Forty Two. The victim doesn't have to claim it is rape, for it to be rape.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:02 pm
According to the Bible, Mary arguably consented - after the Angel tells her she is chosen to become pregnant. Mary says "how can this be, since I am a virgin?" and then the Angel says that the holy spirit will overshadow her and a child will be conceived who will be holy and called "the Son of God." "Then Mary said, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word."" So, she is consenting "let it be me according to your word." Luke 1:26-38. And, since Jesus was "born" of a virgin, that means she was still a virgin after being impregnated and through birth - it's not rape unless she was penetrated. She, herself, also never claimed it to be rape or non-consensual.
Thank you Reverend 42 for spoiling a good joke.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Forty Two wrote:
According to the Bible, Mary arguably consented - after the Angel tells her she is chosen to become pregnant. Mary says "how can this be, since I am a virgin?" and then the Angel says that the holy spirit will overshadow her and a child will be conceived who will be holy and called "the Son of God." "Then Mary said, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word."" So, she is consenting "let it be me according to your word." Luke 1:26-38. And, since Jesus was "born" of a virgin, that means she was still a virgin after being impregnated and through birth - it's not rape unless she was penetrated. She, herself, also never claimed it to be rape or non-consensual.
And he came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.”[a] 29 But she was much perplexed by his words and pondered what sort of greeting this might be. 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus.
You'll notice that the angel told her what will happen - "now, you will conceive in your womb..." That's not seeking her consent. He just showed up at her doorstep and said the equivalent of "Congratulations! God will now rape you!" Given the power imbalance between her, a simple human, and he, a divine being, she simply submitted rather than risk the wrath of God - which she would have been well educated about. I'm afraid the professor has a point. The implicit use of the threat of force to coerce her into compliance does not constitute consent on her part. For fuck's sake, he didn't even give her a choice in what to name the holy rape baby.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Working conditions in heaven, that's where the real controversy's at.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:36 pm

'Tis better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven. :tea:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:36 pm

When you get down to it, isn't EVERY rape really God's doing?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:44 pm

It depends on how you look at it I suppose. I mean God is supposed to have foreknowledge of all things and omnipotence, so in a way he is responsible in not preventing evil acts from happening. But, your garden-variety theologian will tell you it's all a play of free will for the betterment of humanity.

You could make the argument that God is responsible for the whole mess, knowing what would happen and when, and creating the universe and all of heaven (including those angels who would fall and plague his earthly creations).

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Jason wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm
Forty Two wrote:
And he came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.”[a] 29 But she was much perplexed by his words and pondered what sort of greeting this might be. 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus.
You'll notice that the angel told her what will happen - "now, you will conceive in your womb..." That's not seeking her consent. He just showed up at her doorstep and said the equivalent of "Congratulations! God will now rape you!" Given the power imbalance between her, a simple human, and he, a divine being, she simply submitted rather than risk the wrath of God - which she would have been well educated about. I'm afraid the professor has a point. The implicit use of the threat of force to coerce her into compliance does not constitute consent on her part. For fuck's sake, he didn't even give her a choice in what to name the holy rape baby.
Sure, but even I don't seek a woman's consent, if she does, in fact, consent, then it's not rape. I might have every intent to rape Mary, but if she wants it and consents to it, then it's not rape. So, the angel did say "you will conceive," and she did say "let it be with me according to your work..." she was apparently faithful, at least according to the text, and consented to whatever God wanted.

Also, there is no indication that sex was involved - so it's not accurate to call it rape. She gave birth as a virgin, so no dicks were in her, according to the text. Magical impregnation wouldn't be rape. It might be some other offense.

There was no indication in the story that she was threatened with wrath, and you'd have to get the implicit threat from the text, not from a preconceived notion.

I'm not saying the story is true, or good.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm

To put it in a clearer context: She could not consent in the same way a child cannot be said to consent. The imbalance of power in the situation is analogous to a father imposing himself on one of his children - the child cannot do other than comply or face the wrath of the power figure.

As to the nature of the magical impregnation, we can only speculate as there are no details given in the bible about how it actually occurred. There may, in fact, have been a metaphysical cock that shot divine jism past her blessed hymen. We just don't know.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:56 pm

--and now she intercedes for all of us in heaven for eternity, did she get a say in that? See how he does you?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Jason wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm
To put it in a clearer context: She could not consent in the same way a child cannot be said to consent. The imbalance of power in the situation is analogous to a father imposing himself on one of his children - the child cannot do other than comply or face the wrath of the power figure.
That's saying that any consent she does give is ineffective - and it depends on the law of the jurisdiction involved. In some jurisdictions, for example, a 15 year old's consent to a teacher or other authority figure would be acceptable consent. In many jurisdictions, it isn't. Can an 18 year old consent to a college professor? I think they can. Whether that consent is effective or not or whether it is deemed some sort of statutory rape offense, that's a question of the law of the jurisdiction. I doubt BCE Levant legal codes would have invalidated her consent.

Jason wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm

As to the nature of the magical impregnation, we can only speculate as there are no details given in the bible about how it actually occurred. There may, in fact, have been a metaphysical cock that shot divine jism past her blessed hymen. We just don't know.
Indeed, we can only speculate, except that Jesus is said to be "born of a virgin." If she was fucked with God's cock in her vag, then she wouldn't have been able to birth Jesus virginally. It would have been a non-virgin birth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_birth_of_Jesus - i.e., if God actually fucked her somehow, then she would not have been a virgin anymore after that. The point of the story is that she was impregnated and gave birth sans cock.

It should be noted that in some theologies, Mary herself was immaculately conceived.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Ah, but God's cock is a metaphysical one. It doesn't rupture hymens. :prof:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:25 pm

well, try having a complete hymen after the baby passes thru in the other direction....
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Jason wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:18 pm
Ah, but God's cock is a metaphysical one. It doesn't rupture hymens. :prof:
If it neither ruptures a hymen, nor penetrates her sweet pussy, then she's not been raped.

I mean, if by metaphysical cock, you mean one that is abstract or not real, then, again, that would make blowing smoke up someone's ass a form of rape. :{D

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 pm

:lol: