Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing OK

Tyrannical

Re: Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing O

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Rum wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:Fair enough, if you want a bogan for President.
Better a Bogan than a Liar. :sulk:

So, how those Sudanese (aka, from shithole country) gang member been behaving lately in Melbourne? Apex I think :hehe: I wonder if the gang knows what the first three letters of their name means :hehe:

El Salvador is another shithole, should never have let a single one of them set foot in this country during their civil war. They paid us back with the gang MS-13, whose motto is 'kill, rape, control'
Trump encouraged cockroaches like this so called human being to post utter bile like this. Shame on you.
In all due respect Rum, I was like this long before Trump. I ain't no Gandhi, Mother Theresa, or the Dali Lama
I didn't like Trump early on, it wasn't until I realized Rand Paul was hopeless and saw a string of Trump wins that I even gave him a second thought.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 pm

I didn't like Trump early on, it wasn't until I realized Rand Paul was hopeless and saw a string of Trump wins that I even gave him a second thought.
The republican candidates did seem lame. Well, there was Freedom Caucus and Regular Republican (let's cut taxes!). However, the lets get rid of forreigners and regulations and some of Government is a confusing mixed message, just made up pf popular racist claims. It has no traction past 4 years and solves zero problems of the modern world. Our problems are
1 food and energy for the century
2 aging baby boomers supported by a smaller working age group
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm

LOL, anti-Trump pussy hats are now racist and transphobic.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/0 ... 013630001/
But this time when marchers take to the streets in cities from Lansing to Las Vegas, there could be fewer pink pussyhats in the crowds.

The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.
You can't make this stuff up :funny:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
Rum wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:

So, how those Sudanese (aka, from shithole country) gang member been behaving lately in Melbourne? Apex I think :hehe: I wonder if the gang knows what the first three letters of their name means :hehe:

El Salvador is another shithole, should never have let a single one of them set foot in this country during their civil war. They paid us back with the gang MS-13, whose motto is 'kill, rape, control'
Trump encouraged cockroaches like this so called human being to post utter bile like this. Shame on you.
In all due respect Rum, I was like this long before Trump. I ain't no Gandhi, Mother Theresa, or the Dali Lama
Nice to know you've been a slimeball even longer than I thought. Go fuck yourself.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Tero wrote: Our problems are
1 food and energy for the century
And, the solution to that is to increase the regulatory burden on food producers, ban GMOs or require onerous "labeling" requirements, and incentivize so-called "organic" farming at the expense of more productive farming methods, limit and place burdens on available fertilizers and other materials, and ban glyphosphate based on junk science....
Tero wrote: 2 aging baby boomers supported by a smaller working age group
And the solution to that is to create even more burdensome government programs and entitlements, and to raise taxes on the productive members of society, as well as burden business and industry with onerous regulations costing hundreds of billions of dollars.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Rum wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:
Rum wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:

Nice to know you've been a slimeball even longer than I thought. Go fuck yourself.
Became racist right around the time I became an atheist in my 30's. No tabula rasa, no God that made us equal.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Tyrannical wrote:LOL, anti-Trump pussy hats are now racist and transphobic.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/0 ... 013630001/
But this time when marchers take to the streets in cities from Lansing to Las Vegas, there could be fewer pink pussyhats in the crowds.

The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.
Huh, and here I thought the "pussy" in pusshat meant pussycat, because of the little cat-ear-like points on the hats, and I thought the pink was a take-off of the pink ribbon for women's health and breast cancer awareness, so as to symbolize women via pink and feline metaphors. It didn't occur to me that they were referring to vaginas explicitly. And, women of color are likely to have brown vaginas? Vulvas maybe, but aren't all vaginas pink, no matter the race? And vulvas -- the outside -- is generally not pink on anybody, is it? Usually women's skin there is about the same color as the rest of their body, but the vagina is more pink. Also, don't they make the knit pussyhat caps in different colors anyway? Is it "offensive" that most people prefer the pink variety?

Oh, well, somebody is offended, so they better stop. It's not enough to be free to wear whatever color hat you want, if somebody is offended by the color of hat you wear then you better modify your behavior and stop wearing it.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Trump enters lame duck years (3).

GOP will push something past but Trump will have no more leadership role. He wears the asshole hat more than 50% of the time.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:13 pm

By Michael Rothfeld and

A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.
WSJ

Norway Renames Itself ‘Shithole’ In Solidarity With Countries Trump Insulted
“We Norwegians are a pragmatic people who don’t much care what the country is called. If renaming it Shithole sends a progressive message of goodwill then that’s what being Norwegian is all about.”

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Tyrannical wrote:...

Your post demonstrates otherwise. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:29 pm

I don't have any problem with someone calling countries shitholes. Some are shitholes. We are constantly told that you can't send this or that asylum seeker back, because their country of origin is a shithole.

Or words to that effect.

But I would have to include the USA as a shithole as well. Any country that executes people is a shithole. And the USA is one of the biggest.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:41 pm

It's official. College books a generation from now will title Trump's 3-4 years in a half page...that is all it gets....as Shithole Politics
Trump’s treatment of the "Dreamer" immigrants is sickening. To score cheap political points with his base, Trump is putting the Dreamers through misery and fear about whether they will be allowed to remain in the only country they have ever lived in or be forcibly deported.

Trump’s behavior toward the Dreamers, who have done nothing wrong and nothing to deserve this, is unworthy of the party that once called itself "The Party of Lincoln." It's unworthy of the country that stands for the ideals of the Statue of Liberty and unworthy of the presidency, which has never been soiled the way it is being soiled by the president today.

Americans of all persuasions should condemn the politics of bigotry and racism that are being practiced before our eyes today. By all accounts in public opinion polls, in the midterm elections of 2018 and the presidential election of 2020, they will.
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... -2018-2020

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9516 ... 70785.html
https://twitter.com/KatzOnEarth/status/ ... 9658870785
Lot of folks, from the alt-right to @RichLowry, think they’re making a great argument in the president’s defense tonight by noting that Haiti and El Salvador are, in fact, poor. But they’re just revealing their own racism. Here’s why:

In order to do a victory lap around the GDP difference between, say, Norway and Haiti, you have to know nothing about the history of the world.

That includes, especially, knowing nothing real about the history of the United States.
You have to first of all understand nothing about the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade.

You have to not understand anything about the systematic theft of African bodies and lives. And you have to not understand how that theft built the wealth we have today in Europe and the US.
You’d have to not know that the French colony that became Haiti provided the wealth that fueled the French Empire — and 2/3 of the sugar and 3/4 of the coffee that Europe consumed.

You’d have to not know how rich slave traders got off their system of kidnapping, rape, and murder
You’d have to not realize that Haiti was founded in a revolution against that system, and that European countries and the United States punished them for their temerity by refusing to recognize or trade with them for decades.
You’d have to not know that Haiti got recognition by agreeing to pay 150 million gold francs to French landowners in compensation for their own freedom.

You’d have to not know that Haiti paid it, and that it took them almost all of the 19th century to do so.
You’d then have to not know that Haiti was forced to borrow some money to pay back that ridiculous debt, some of it from banks in the United States.

And you’d have to not know that in 1914 those banks got President Wilson to send the US Marines to empty the Haitian gold reserve
.@RichLowry would have to not know about the chaos that ensued, and the 19-year US military occupation of Haiti that followed (at a time when the US was invading and occupying much of Central America and the Caribbean).
He and others have to not know about the rest of the 20th century either—the systematic theft and oppression, US support for dictators and coups, the US invasions of Haiti in 1994-95 and 2004 ...
... the use of the IMF and World Bank to impose new loans and destructive trade policies, including the now-famous rice tariff gutting that Bill Clinton apologized for but had been a policy since Reagan, and on and on ...
And you’d have to understand nothing about why the US (under George W. Bush) pushed for and paid a quarter of the UN “stabilization mission” that did little but keep Haiti’s presidents from being overthrown and kill 10,000 people by dumping cholera in its rivers. Etc.
In short, you’d have to know nothing about WHY Haiti is poor (or El Salvador in kind), and WHY the United States (and Norway) are wealthy.

But far worse than that, you’d have to not even be interested in asking the question.

And that’s where they really tell on themselves ...
Because what they are showing is that they ASSUME that Haiti is just naturally poor, that it’s an inherent state borne of the corruption of the people there, in all senses of the word.

And let’s just say out loud why that is: It’s because Haitians are black.
Racists have needed Haiti to be poor since it was founded. They pushed for its poverty. They have celebrated its poverty. They have tried to profit from its poverty.

They wanted it to be a shithole. And they still do.
If Haiti is a shithole, then they can say that black freedom and sovereignty are bad. They can hold it up as proof that white countries—and what’s whiter than Norway—are better, because white people are better.

They wanted that in 1804, and in 1915, and they want it now.
So if anyone tonight tries to trap you in a contest of “where would you rather live”—or “what about cholera” or “yeah but isn’t poverty bad?”—ask them what they know about how things got that way.

And then ask them why they’re ok with it.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Rum wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:
Rum wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:

:hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Tyrannical wrote:So, how those Sudanese (aka, from shithole country) gang member been behaving lately in Melbourne?
They are not gang members, unless belonging to a soccer club qualifies them being members of a gang. They also behave well enough until some shit-for-brains photographer shoves his camera in their faces (for which he later apologised).
“The teenagers had been doing nothing of public interest prior to the photographer’s decision to move in and take the photos and [the group] reacted to the photographer and what he was doing.

“This led to police being called in and a scuffle ensued in which police were spat on and arrests were made. After the event, the photographer acknowledged that his actions had provoked the incident and apologised.”

Yet the article published by the Daily Mail made no reference to this. (Link)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould