Race Realism

Post Reply
User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 22281
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:20 pm

laklak wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:05 am
Longer white fella history, you mean.
Good point. We arrogant whiteys do not regard fire sticks and ochre-daubed cave walls as culture. Europeans in particular pride themselves on achievements made long before they brought culture to Australia. Examples include eleven crusades, battering each other to death for 30 years as a method to determine whose Christian God was the better one and the unexpected inquisition into people's beliefs in the wrong gods. There are many, many more.
So you talk about mobs and the working classes as if they were the question. You've got that eternal idiotic idea that if anarchy came it would come from the poor. Why should it? The poor have been rebels, but they have never been anarchists; they have more interest than anyone else in there being some decent government. The poor man really has a stake in the country. The rich man hasn't; he can go away to New Guinea in a yacht. The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. Aristocrats were always anarchists. - G.K. Chesterton

User avatar
NineBerry
Tame Wolf
Posts: 6608
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: nSk
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:06 pm

God created Europe / Northern Africa / Middle East first and the other continents only much later. That's why ancient history only plays in this part of the world.

User avatar
laklak
Posts: 19091
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by laklak » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:16 pm

After He saw what a cock up He'd made of those places He made 'Murika, His best and greatest creation, and Donald Trump is His Prophet.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 14875
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijkbeschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:36 pm

:lol:

That is what they believe.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 22281
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm

laklak wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:16 pm
After He saw what a cock up He'd made of those places He made 'Murika, His best and greatest creation, and Donald Trump is His Prophet.
You're heading in the right direction. Sorta. Here's the real deal: When god made man, he was only practising. His second go at creating humans, you know, the one with the rib, turned out much better.
So you talk about mobs and the working classes as if they were the question. You've got that eternal idiotic idea that if anarchy came it would come from the poor. Why should it? The poor have been rebels, but they have never been anarchists; they have more interest than anyone else in there being some decent government. The poor man really has a stake in the country. The rich man hasn't; he can go away to New Guinea in a yacht. The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. Aristocrats were always anarchists. - G.K. Chesterton

User avatar
Seabass
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 pm
About me: Antifa Provocateur
Location: Covidiocracy
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by Seabass » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm
laklak wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:16 pm
After He saw what a cock up He'd made of those places He made 'Murika, His best and greatest creation, and Donald Trump is His Prophet.
You're heading in the right direction. Sorta. Here's the real deal: When god made man, he was only practising. His second go at creating humans, you know, the one with the rib tits, turned out much better.
:fix:
"No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America!" —Reverend Jeremiah Wright

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 22281
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Seabass wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:43 pm
Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm
laklak wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:16 pm
After He saw what a cock up He'd made of those places He made 'Murika, His best and greatest creation, and Donald Trump is His Prophet.
You're heading in the right direction. Sorta. Here's the real deal: When god made man, he was only practising. His second go at creating humans, you know, the one with the rib tits, turned out much better.
:fix:
:titter:

It's like being back in a primary school class. ;)
So you talk about mobs and the working classes as if they were the question. You've got that eternal idiotic idea that if anarchy came it would come from the poor. Why should it? The poor have been rebels, but they have never been anarchists; they have more interest than anyone else in there being some decent government. The poor man really has a stake in the country. The rich man hasn't; he can go away to New Guinea in a yacht. The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. Aristocrats were always anarchists. - G.K. Chesterton

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 65280
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:48 am

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:46 pm
Seabass wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:43 pm
Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm
laklak wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:16 pm
After He saw what a cock up He'd made of those places He made 'Murika, His best and greatest creation, and Donald Trump is His Prophet.
You're heading in the right direction. Sorta. Here's the real deal: When god made man, he was only practising. His second go at creating humans, you know, the one with the rib tits, turned out much better.
:fix:
:titter:

It's like being back in a primary school class. ;)
Pooey bum!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10834
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by rainbow » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:36 am

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:06 pm
God created Europe / Northern Africa / Middle East first and the other continents only much later. That's why ancient history only plays in this part of the world.
Bah.

Archaeology shows that the Divine Being chose sub-Saharan Africa as home for the original people.
Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 65280
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:00 am

Homo erectus FTW! :{D
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 28719
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:41 am

Homo Capitalus?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10834
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by rainbow » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Homo Geneous
Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

User avatar
laklak
Posts: 19091
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by laklak » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:31 pm

Homo Genius, a vey stable one.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10834
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by rainbow » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:10 am

laklak wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:31 pm
Homo Genius, a vey stable one.
Dolnaldus Dumbassimus, a different species.
Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10834
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Race Realism

Post by rainbow » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:48 am

Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests