The Eternal Anglo

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: The Eternal Anglo

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:32 pm

pErvin wrote:It may or may not eventually suck to be me, but it sucks to be you right at this moment as your arguments are nothing more than hypocritical empty rhetoric. You support authoritarianism. Any criticism of other people's alleged authoritarian views can be automatically dismissed.
The Anglos are back and we are pissed (in more ways than one) This world needs true governorship and Russia is only invited because they like to throw waves of their young men in a battle in absence of strategy. You Aussies can join us in bombing the dago in defense of the rock but only if you don't fuck up like at Gallipoli. We may even free you from your Emu overlords if you're up to the task. :smoke:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:35 am

Anglo (concertinas) rule :

While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:44 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
pErvin wrote:It may or may not eventually suck to be me, but it sucks to be you right at this moment as your arguments are nothing more than hypocritical empty rhetoric. You support authoritarianism. Any criticism of other people's alleged authoritarian views can be automatically dismissed.
The Anglos are back and we are pissed (in more ways than one) This world needs true governorship and Russia is only invited because they like to throw waves of their young men in a battle in absence of strategy. You Aussies can join us in bombing the dago in defense of the rock but only if you don't fuck up like at Gallipoli. We may even free you from your Emu overlords if you're up to the task. :smoke:
In Africa we eat them for breakfast. :grr:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4