Conspiracy Theories

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:48 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 pm
Ted Cruz's book Unwoke explains. Abortions, not owning a gun, transgenders, race riots. It's all Marxist.
IMG_6300.jpeg
How can one have gone through princeton and harvard and still be a complete ignorant and stupid bigot like that?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:55 pm

The title of the book may give us some idea. He's knowingly peddling malignant nonsense to those who wish they were living in a dream world where white right wing Christians rule and everybody else keeps their head down. The nebulous nemesis 'Cultural Marxism' is haunting their nightmares--thoroughly capitalist multinational corporations have been parasitized by the woke ideology, like insects zombified by a fungus. Cruz is riding the wave of their delusion.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:42 pm

We need a video showing him sucking trump off
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:17 pm

All I need to know about Lyin' Ted Cruz.

I understand how Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks felt. I'm ashamed this twat is from Texas.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:41 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:48 pm
Tero wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 pm
Ted Cruz's book Unwoke explains. Abortions, not owning a gun, transgenders, race riots. It's all Marxist.
IMG_6300.jpeg
How can one have gone through princeton and harvard and still be a complete ignorant and stupid bigot like that?

Lool, just look at the people who operate those universities. They just had a congressional hearing with the heads of MIT, Harvard and UPenn, who were asked if calling for the genocide of Jews violated the schools' codes of conduct. Not one of them said YES.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:12 pm

In his book Ted talks about gun criminals. As opposed to good guys with guns. He says the strict gun laws cause high crime rates. Chicago I guess and E coast.

It is not possible that dense urban populations cause those crimes.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:16 pm

There are no moderate Democrats! The3y are out to disarm law abiding gun owners! Our cities are in disarray! Labs or liberalism!

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:22 pm

There must be some way to spin this as a highly suspect tactic deployed by the shadowy 'them.'

'Judge Orders Release of Sealed Docs Naming Epstein Associates'
The names of dozens of people in Jeffrey Epstein’s orbit are scheduled to be revealed early in the new year as part of a lawsuit filed against the late sex-trafficker’s accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

On Monday, Manhattan federal judge Loretta Preska ordered another group of documents to be unsealed in the case in a ruling first reported by the Daily Mail.

Many pleadings in the lawsuit—filed by victim Virginia Giuffre in 2015 and settled two years later—were filed under seal. Preska has released the secret court filings on a rolling basis since 2019, casting light on powerful men tied to Epstein who were also accused of abuse.

The Miami Herald, which published an exposé on Epstein’s lenient 2008 plea deal that led to his arrest in 2019, sued to release the legal documents.

While Preska ruled against revealing the names of victims who hadn’t come forward publicly, she ordered previously sealed records related to Epstein’s recruiters, staffers and other associates to be released.

The anonymous parties are listed as “Does,” and Preska notes that multiple individuals are “public figures” including one listed in Epstein’s address book.

In her order, Preska said the Does had 14 days to appeal her decision.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:01 am

I'm sure some members of the legal profession are rubbing their hands together in glee and delight at the prospect of pasty-faced high-profile clients with sensitive reputations running into their offices in a blind panic - and uttering the phrase that's music to every law firm's ears: "I don't care what it costs!"
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT