Conspiracy Theories

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:58 pm

Ah, the 'no true lefty' argument.

I miss the oldies.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:56 pm

Only EXPERTS should be allowed to comment on public health issues.

https://twitter.com/bretweinstein/statu ... 3014255920
Evolutionary Biologist PhD wrote:It happened, and we know what it was only because a handful of dissident experts payed a huge price to expose the truth, using unregulated channels to reach the public directly. What you may not realize is that the perpetrators are gearing up for a rematch, and they appear to be in a hurry—revising rules, regulations and treaties to ensure that next time they can silence all challenges to their narrative, cripple every dissident, and impose whatever restrictions, treatments and mandates they want onto an unwitting global public.

If you think I’m exaggerating, look into the recent changes to the powers of the U.S. FCC and the proposed changes to the Pandemic Preparedness regime currently speeding towards approval at the W.H.O.
Posted in the conspiracy theory thread, but is the conspiracy the dissident experts? Or the public health machine?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:11 pm

Then, last month, House Speaker Mike Johnson began releasing video from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. Utah Sen. Mike Lee accused lawmakers of having deliberately suppressed the footage and suggested that Johnson’s release will allow us to find out what really happened that day. But perhaps, like me, you watched the violent storming of the Capitol in real-time, in utter horror at the crashing of barriers, smashing of windows and calls to hunt down and kill Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence. Maybe you think the fact people were standing around before and after brutalizing police officers is not all that relevant. Well, a lot of people are not so sure.

These are but two troubling examples of America’s truth recession, where what is true depends on what the algorithms deliver to your social media feed. In America’s truth recession, we don’t trust our leaders, the media, or each other. In America’s truth recession, we are each responsible for determining our own truth — an impossible burden and crippling responsibility.

So what do we do? Let’s be intentional about our commitment to truth. Let’s make the truth as important as love or kindness or courage or selflessness, because it is an essential ingredient in each. Along the way, truth will sometimes challenge our biases — but we have to recognize that things we desperately don’t want to be true might be true nonetheless.
https://nebraskaexaminer.com/2023/12/05 ... recession/
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:24 pm

The conspiracy theory is that if the mob had successfully beheaded Pence, then Trump would have continued to be president.

Shocking how many rubes fell for it. Or maybe predictable, if you are a bit cynical about the credulity of the average viewer of network news shows.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:16 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:24 pm
The conspiracy theory is that if the mob had successfully beheaded Pence, then Trump would have continued to be president.
Yeah, that probably is a conspiracy theory, but it's also a strawman.
Shocking how many rubes fell for it. Or maybe predictable, if you are a bit cynical about the credulity of the average viewer of network news shows.
Aye, some of the most gullible rubes believed Trump's lies, turned up on the day, and found themselves in the dock. Poor sods.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:45 pm

Not at all a strawman. The rubes who called it 'insurrection' as soon as media and politicians told them to, believe that some of the unarmed antics of that day might have resulted in Trump re-taking the white house.

I mean, if that wasn't in the cards, then it was a riot, like so many others before. Nothing special, unless one DOES believe that it could have placed Trump back in the white house.

Good thing they banned his social media right then, so they could accuse him of 'inciting' or something lol
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:03 pm

Twitter had rules about inciting violence, but Trump's ban in no way diminished his ability to speak and have his words reported did it?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:04 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:03 pm
Twitter had rules about inciting violence, but Trump's ban in no way diminished his ability to speak and have his words reported did it?
do you know what tweets of his were removed on that day?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:06 pm

Tell me.

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:18 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:06 pm
Tell me.
No, I was making the point that you don't know, but have decided it must have been ok, since you still seem to be believing in the 'insurrection' conspiracy theory.

Moving on to funner conspiracy theories, Wray was put on the hotseat by someone whos name I don't recognize...
https://t.me/PepeMatter/17937
Marsha Blackburn just confronted Christopher Wray on the FBI's failure to provide more information on Jeffrey Epstein's client list! 🚨
"I want to know what awareness you have of the FBI's failure to investigate these claims. What specifically has the FBI done to investigate the claims that Epstein and others participated in child trafficking? We need a complete investigation as to why the FBI did not take this up. Getting to the bottom of what is appearing to be an enormous sex trafficking ring and listening to these survivors. I tried to get the subpoena on the flight logs. People need to know who was on those planes and how often they were on those planes. Should those logs be made public? They've been heavily redacted. We never got to the bottom of this. They swept in under the rug and that is wrong and you need to right that wrong."
We need the client list unredacted!
So Wray plays dumb, and deflects for later. Shocking, right? lol

In a world where people get cancelled for banging groupies, you would think Disney would have been cancelled over their ties to Epstein, and Little St James Island. But no, instead, this does the trick.

Fucking sad.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:26 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:06 pm
Tell me.
Since I've already pointed out your ignorance on that 'inciting violence' tweet, here is the tweet that the censors hid from you, while crafting their 'insurrection' story.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0700577792
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 6, 2021
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!
When the dirty, dirty smearmerchants tell you someone said a hatespeak or incitement, but refuses to show it to you, just assume they are lying fucks. It's simpler that way.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:40 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:58 pm

I miss the oldies.
:thinks: Do you have to work on sounding inane, or does it come naturally to you?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:44 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:40 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:58 pm

I miss the oldies.
:thinks: Do you have to work on sounding inane, or does it come naturally to you?
I would try to match your tone, but I can't stop giggling.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:19 pm

So you don't actually understand what this business with Blackburn and Epstein's flight logs is about. *shock*

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 pm

Ted Cruz's book Unwoke explains. Abortions, not owning a gun, transgenders, race riots. It's all Marxist.
IMG_6300.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...