Conspiracy Theories

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Science news of the day thread.

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:22 am

Not surprised to see Cunt is an AGW denier. Fits with his other kooky conspiracy theorising. He's nothing if not predictable.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:23 am

Yo, there's a thread for this twaddle.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:28 pm

Ah yes, call the other side 'denialists'. Such fair, unbiased language.

Do go on giving up your energy production to a few favoured countries. It's for science!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:49 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:28 pm

Do go on giving up your energy production to a few favoured countries. It's for science!
Denialist is an accurate description of those who've been taken in by lies and propaganda from the fossil energy corporations and their minions. Decades ago those corporations' own scientists were aware of the facts, yet they've spent millions to prop up the denialist line. If you've been taken in by those lies and propaganda but don't like the accurate description of what's going on, well done on finding another spurious grievance to grind your teeth about.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:47 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:49 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:28 pm

Denialist is an accurate description of those who've been taken in by lies and propaganda from the fossil energy corporations and their minions. Decades ago those corporations' own scientists were aware of the facts, yet they've spent millions to prop up the denialist line. If you've been taken in by those lies and propaganda but don't like the accurate description of what's going on, well done on finding another spurious grievance to grind your teeth about.
most of the 'climate change' nonsense peddlers (Thunberg, Gore, Obama et al) are such bad spokespeople, I would denounce their support before they damaged my cause.

But you do you.

Oh, and most 'climate change' whingers are not supporting nuclear power either. They don't want a solution, they want to be upset.

It's pretty easy to dismiss those who are on 'Team Greta' as similarly educated as the teen heartthrob of the UN.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:21 pm

Oh, and most 'climate change' whingers are not supporting nuclear power either.
Another unsupported statement from the local science hater.....gets old ....you are fighting battles long lost by the "paid for opinion" deniers from the right wing.... Your comments are now a dated parody ....the world has moved on.

The forum I fought most of the paid for deniers funded by Exxon et al was populated by scientists and engineers and in a vote a while back 80% supported nuclear energy.

The fact of AGW is easy to understand.
The physics of AGW is easy to understand.
The best methods to mitigate the damage...immensely complex.

Stopping the trillions of subsidies for fossil fuels would be a start.

You are just a suckered shill for fossil fuel industry Cunt
.....wear it. :nono:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:58 am

I got suckered? I like oil. It keeps the people around me alive.

As to your climate change bullshit...what ends it?

I mean, does 'climate stasis' happen, and you get to stop paying the commies? Or is it closer to the truth that no matter WHAT happens, it'll mean AGW is happening, an imminent threat, and you should support commies...

Cause that sounds really crazy. Like an imaginary problem with no defined solution, no clear goal, and lots of grist for politicians to, um, use to fool people.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:03 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:47 pm
It's pretty easy to dismiss those who are on 'Team Greta' as similarly educated as the teen heartthrob of the UN.
A remarkably firm grip on the wrong end of the stick there. Ms Thunberg is on the side of the vast majority of scientists who've devoted their lives to understanding climatology. There isn't any credible doubt as to the results of the work that they've done. They are far more qualified than you or Thunberg or myself to render an opinion on the issue. Thunberg has managed to get some attention, but it's actually the scientists you have a disagreement with. The question is why do you disagree with them? What has convinced you that they're wrong?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:17 am

HOW DARE YOU!!??

/gretavoice

Someone should trick all the climate change hucksters into buying expensive waterfront properties. Then when the seas rise, they'll lose everything!

And whatever you do, don't bother doubting your cause for a SECOND. Remember - no matter what the weather does, it proves your climate is changing!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:24 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:03 am
Cunt wrote:
A remarkably firm grip on the wrong end of the stick there. Ms Thunberg is on the side of the vast majority of scientists who've devoted their lives to understanding climatology. There isn't any credible doubt as to the results of the work that they've done. They are far more qualified than you or Thunberg or myself to render an opinion on the issue. Thunberg has managed to get some attention, but it's actually the scientists you have a disagreement with. The question is why do you disagree with them? What has convinced you that they're wrong?
Cunt's been pre-convinced. If the despicably "woke" Corporate Media accept the reality of global heating then climate change must inevitably be "woke" too, and therefore something to be opposed. So if Corporate Fossil Fuel are opposing moves to address climate change/limit global heating then they're opposing "wokeness" and they automatically become the brokers of 'reliable' information and trusted confederates in the ongoing battle against the horrid-lefty-science-plot-political-correct-Epstein-loving-woke-brigade. You don't even need to think about science, let alone climate science if you're willing to frame global heating in those kinds of terms. Sticking it to the libs is all that matters.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:48 am

I don't need to look into it. Greta/Gore/Obama have made it VERY clear what is important, and to whom.

But don't let the fact that there is no 'win condition' or 'lose condition' dissuade you from belief. It's worth giving up all your oil just in case.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:05 am

Oh so predictable, Cunt. What's next, the moon landing was faked? The earth is flat? :hehe:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:25 am

Like I said upthread, there's a thread for this twaddle. It's certainly not science news of the day.

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:24 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:03 am
Cunt wrote:
Cunt's been pre-convinced. If the despicably "woke" Corporate Media accept the reality of global heating then climate change must inevitably be "woke" too, and therefore something to be opposed. So if Corporate Fossil Fuel are opposing moves to address climate change/limit global heating then they're opposing "wokeness" and they automatically become the brokers of 'reliable' information and trusted confederates in the ongoing battle against the horrid-lefty-science-plot-political-correct-Epstein-loving-woke-brigade. You don't even need to think about science, let alone climate science if you're willing to frame global heating in those kinds of terms. Sticking it to the libs is all that matters.
His reply confirms your hypothesis. Science be damned; he doesn't like some of those who're drawing attention to the issue and that's all he needs to know. As pErvinalia implies, it may be a pose adopted under a bridge for the lols. I'll just take the hyperborean 'leftie's' word for it. I don't begrudge him the lols.
Last edited by L'Emmerdeur on Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:27 am

If your science ever disagreed with the UN and their commie goals, they might be a bit more believable.

But everyone knows, no science is done for free. In fact, if you want to apply for funding, it's easy. Just make sure you remember your pledge to the DEI religion, or pretend to pledge, and you can have the funding.

Pure science, that!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:34 am

It's UN-WEF. Come on, get your conspiracy theories right.