Scum Thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Re: Scum Thread

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:17 am

We have to whack him. Going to involve dancing on your part tomorrow but he needs to be got rid of
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah, he's dead. I'll play some more "I'm innocent and slightly impaired, see how it works...."
The good news is that 95Theses has wasted an investigation on Ksen, do you know how many people he can investigate everyday? I'm still waiting for Oblivion's reply.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 am

just one by the looks of it
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 am

Ghatanothoa wrote:just one by the looks of it
Which means he'll probably gun for me tomorrow, cookie keeps bringing up my attempted dodge. I'm going to have to lie and hope he doesn't try to test it tomorrow.

Cookie dies tonight, we list spock as doing the hit. I want to see if our mystery swordsman strikes again.

Will we try block Ksen in case it's him?
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am

sounds good to me

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 am

Sorry Ghat, had to point out your post too or cookie would be even more suspicious of me, if he asks post that you're town.

We'll hit theses tomorrow night anyway so three of us four will survive being checked and I think cookie will send him after sif or me.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 am

It's fine, I'm expendable. We need the extra votes to swing lynchings if they rumble us

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:32 am

Ghatanothoa wrote:It's fine, I'm expendable. We need the extra votes to swing lynchings if they rumble us
None of us are expendable, theses gets to check one person tomorrow and then he dies tomorrow night. Cookie dies before he gets to reveal anyone tonight.

Hopefully he'll check someone else if we come straight out with saying we're town.
D.N.A.

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 am

Should I just lie and give them a fake name:
"I'm Harah, I am one of Paul Atreides' servants".

Honestly I think it's pretty hopeless, Ani might still get lynched tonight, but I'll be a gonner tomorrow. Thankfully, we still have DP's 2 votes.

Who are we blocking tonight?

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 am

Pheewwww, that was a close call....
2 dead for the price of one! :toot:

I have to go now, let me know what you've decided for the night actions.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 am

sifaka wrote:Pheewwww, that was a close call....
2 dead for the price of one! :toot:

I have to go now, let me know what you've decided for the night actions.
We're gambling on blocking ksen, hoping that he's the one who killed ashton
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 pm

So are we sticking with the block of ksen and the killing of cookiejon by evilspock?

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm going to PM that through. Got to go and cook dinner in a minute and seeing as nobody else is on we need to get something in. There is still 2 hours to change it if we have other ideas

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Ghatanothoa wrote:I'm going to PM that through. Got to go and cook dinner in a minute and seeing as nobody else is on we need to get something in. There is still 2 hours to change it if we have other ideas
Sorry, was at work all day, I PMed those to Oblivion last night in case none of us were on today.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Not a problem. Better he gets them twice than not at all. If evil spock gets taken out killing CJ it should be very easy to get heyzeus lynched today after all his defence. Better if we get a free kill obviously but just saying ;)