Scum Thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Scum Thread

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:49 pm

OK, the only people who can see this forum are Ghat, sif, spock and me.
Now that the game is over, I've moved this into the open. -DP

It's an easier option than having to PM to communicate with each other.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Re: Dune forum

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Mwuhahahaha :twisted:
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Ghatanothoa wrote:Mwuhahahaha :twisted:
Indeed, we'll teach those filthy atriedes a lesson.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Will we try to get one of number made mayor? The extra .5 lynch vote could be handy, and it'll keep someone above suspicion.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Better to stay under the radar I would say. Shouting for mayor now is asking for a lynching
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

We can turn the mayor when he/she is chosen ;)

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Ghatanothoa wrote:We can turn the mayor when he/she is chosen ;)
Now that is a plan. :tup:

The other thing is I don't think we're the only bad guy faction, 4 against 17 seems a little biased, I think there is a guild or bene gesserit faction or something like that too that we're going to have to watch out for.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm

DP wrote:

The other thing is I don't think we're the only bad guy faction, 4 against 17 seems a little biased, I think there is a guild or bene gesserit faction or something like that too that we're going to have to watch out for.
I think the best way is to stay a little bit quiet but visible for now. Let someone else ask for an innocent to step up for lynching. Can you change the name of this thread to evil bastards or something it is too close to the name of the game thread and don't want to post in the wrong one if i get pissed :td:

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Ghatanothoa wrote:
DP wrote:

I think the best way is to stay a little bit quiet but visible for now. Let someone else ask for an innocent to step up for lynching. Can you change the name of this thread to evil bastards or something it is too close to the name of the game thread and don't want to post in the wrong one if i get pissed :td:
Will do.

I'll call it scum thread.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Re: Scum Thread

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Cool, that saves me killing 95theses. He might as well have put the rope round his own neck.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Ghatanothoa wrote:Cool, that saves me killing 95theses. He might as well have put the rope round his own neck.
Yep, now just wait for Ani or Irre to call for his lynching.
D.N.A.

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Cool we have our own private thread.

About the mayor thing, that's completely consistent with the way I've played in the other "mafia" games, so I don't think it puts me at risk.

Oh, yeah, everyone, except for DP, you should hide your online status. You wouldn't believe how good Irre is with stats of whose on line, when each action is decided.

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:27 pm

DP, does the "scum thread" appear anywhere in the board index?

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm always online, nothing for him to see here ;)

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:29 pm

sifaka wrote:DP, does the "scum thread" appear anywhere in the board index?
nope only visible to us