Dune 2.0 Peanut Gallery

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Mephistopheles

Re: Dune 2.0 Peanut Gallery

Post by Mephistopheles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 am

heyzeus wrote:I'm as white as the driven snow. :hmph: I like how acting too innocent is part of your evidence that I'm guilty. :lol:
My theology teacher from way back when used to use the phrase "white as the driven snow" in nearly every lecture. If I weren't dead, I'd be keeping an eye on you... :ele:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 am

Why is it that every time I had people convinced I was innocent you would blast me with your vitriol and turn people back against me adding confusion and disturbance? You had no reason to suspect I was guilty just like everyone else but you kept at it. You knew I was innocent because you know who all the innocents are being scum and you knew you could get people against me if you kept pushing it.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

virphen
About me: "that fairy-fingering ass-raping space lizard"

One year own my home planet = 3 on earth.

Post by virphen » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 am

Thing is, snow that's been driven over is usually pretty fucking dirty.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 am

Animavore wrote:Why is it that every time I had people convinced I was innocent you would blast me with your vitriol and turn people back against me adding confusion and disturbance? You had no reason to suspect I was guilty just like everyone else but you kept at it. You knew I was innocent because you know who all the innocents are being scum and you knew you could get people against me if you kept pushing it.
Oh shush. Even when they thought you were innocent you were still suspicious. I thought you were mafia as well...

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 am

virphen wrote:Thing is, snow that's been driven over is usually pretty fucking dirty.
I think they mean wind--oh, I see what you did there.

MissingNo.
Cheese is christ

Post by MissingNo. » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 am

How was I blasting vitriol at you? I actually said that you made a convincing case for your innocence many times and aside from the first day, I never voted for you. I was barely even around today! If you think blasting vitriol and throwing around accusations is evidence of one's guilt, then you must understand why you appeared guilty and why my suspicions and the suspicions of others couldn't be completely waned. You should also understand what a big risk you took by making yourself appear so guilty and you shouldn't be surprised by the result.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 am

I curse you all with my ghost. You are already losing and you will continue to lose as long as you are looking in the wrong direction. The scum are playing you for suckers and controlling public opinion.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 am

Animavore wrote:I curse you all with my ghost. You are already losing and you will continue to lose as long as you are looking in the wrong direction. The scum are playing you for suckers and controlling public opinion.

MissingNo.
Cheese is christ

Post by MissingNo. » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 am

virphen wrote:Thing is, snow that's been driven over is usually pretty fucking dirty.
You know, I was thinking that myself. I actually have no fucking clue where that term originated and I'm far, far too lazy to look it up.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 am

heyzeus wrote:
You know, I was thinking that myself. I actually have no fucking clue where that term originated and I'm far, far too lazy to look it up.
I literally do think it means wind-driven. As in freshly falling. Which back before smog would have been pretty damn white.

virphen

Post by virphen » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 am

(it means driven by wind, i.e. snowdrifts, but why spoil a crap joke?)

MissingNo.
Cheese is christ

Post by MissingNo. » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 am

virphen wrote:(it means driven by wind, i.e. snowdrifts, but why spoil a crap joke?)
too late!

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 am

virphen wrote:(it means driven by wind, but why spoil a crap joke?)

virphen

Post by virphen » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 am

Animavore wrote:I curse you all with my ghost. You are already losing and you will continue to lose as long as you are looking in the wrong direction. The scum are playing you for suckers and controlling public opinion.
And you did a fucking brilliant job at making them look in the wrong directions :biggrin: .

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am

Well at least you can be safe in the comfort that so many town are dead at this stage that the odds are in favour of the next person you randomly lynch being scum.

Of course you're so narrowed down now that the scum are also likely to hit a person with special powers now.