Dune 2.0 Peanut Gallery

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Re: Dune 2.0 Peanut Gallery

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

You're doing great Oblivion, it's been a while since a game has had me tearing my hair out trying to figure out who's who.

Another scum gone yesterday. :woot:

Have we any idea how many more there are? I can't find a post saying how many there were at the start.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Just a heads up that I will be starting game day 5 about 10-15 minutes early.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Fuck. :pissed:
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Blip
About me: if you're in the least bit interested, by all means ask!

Post by Blip » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Is that an expostulation or an exhortation, DP? :hehe:
'Only connect...' E M Forster

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

DING DONG DP IS DEAD!!! WHICH DP ???!! THAT DP!!! DING DONG DP IS DEAD!!!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Dune 2.0 Game Thread

Post by Animavore » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 pm

At least you weren't DP'd to death :hehe:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Mwahahahaha! I was right to suspect you DP!
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Animavore wrote:At least you weren't DP'd to death :hehe:
I am only sorry you were lynched and robbed me of the pleasure of killing you myself.
D.N.A.

normal
!
!

Post by normal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 pm

DP wrote:
I am only sorry you were lynched and robbed me of the pleasure of killing you myself.
You're dead. Shut up :hehe:
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Normal wrote:Mwahahahaha! I was right to suspect you DP!
Of course you were, but my loyal minions will avenge me.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Blip wrote:Is that an expostulation or an exhortation, DP? :hehe:
Yes.
AshtonBlack wrote:DING DONG DP IS DEAD!!! WHICH DP ???!! THAT DP!!! DING DONG DP IS DEAD!!!
Some use you were to us after the amount of spice we paid to recruit you. At least the others survived more than one day.
D.N.A.

normal
!
!

Post by normal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:04 pm

DP wrote:
Normal wrote:Mwahahahaha! I was right to suspect you DP!
Of course you were, but my loyal minions will avenge me.
They're going down!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Normal wrote:
DP wrote:
You're dead. Shut up :hehe:
Beyond the grave posts moved to peanut gallery.
D.N.A.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:06 pm

"Paul: What's in the box?
Reverend Mother Mohiam: Pain. " :tup:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

irreligionist
Peripheral participant
About me: nothing really to tell

Post by irreligionist » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

DP wrote:
Blip wrote:Is that an expostulation or an exhortation, DP? :hehe:
Yes.
AshtonBlack wrote:DING DONG DP IS DEAD!!! WHICH DP ???!! THAT DP!!! DING DONG DP IS DEAD!!!
Some use you were to us after the amount of spice we paid to recruit you. At least the others survived more than one day.
Hmm :eddy: