Doomsday Cult Mafia; Sign-up and PG @ FF

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Doomsday Cult Mafia; Sign-up and PG @ FF

Post by Gonzo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Cult based game at FF. Space opened up to GM and I have more people on that roster.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Re: This is the last time I try this - Mafia Sign up

Post by Jason » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:23 am

Since I know no one else will sign up and I have no idea how these games work, I'll play.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:31 am

If the game doesnt start until after the 13th. I'm in. Got exams until then but then I'm free for a few weeks :biggrin:
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 pm

A game of changing alignments; a number of factional color cults including a veiled Doomsday Cult that promises to protect it's members but only intends on harming them to fulfill a sacrificial prophesy.

1. Pord
2. Elif
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Re: Doomsday Cult Mafia; Sign-up and PG @ FF

Post by Gonzo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Nevermind, room to GM opened up on FF.