Venture Bros: day 4

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 am

Why we should lynch gonzo.
Amok looks town. Shizzle looks town. Gonzo is taking the lynch. Looks like scum have a cleared player. Gonzo mentioned mantis being the monarch like that was a don. A don in this game would be Undetectable by the favour cop. Gonzo has been advocating aza's lynch. I think gonzo would like to promote the idea that the don has gone.

Why was gib killed? It confirms DPs view and implicitly that aza is town. We should lynch gonzo.

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Re: Venture Bros: day 4

Post by amok » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 am

Magicziggy wrote:Why we should lynch gonzo.
Amok looks town. Shizzle looks town. Gonzo is taking the lynch. Looks like scum have a cleared player. Gonzo mentioned mantis being the monarch like that was a don. A don in this game would be Undetectable by the favour cop. Gonzo has been advocating aza's lynch. I think gonzo would like to promote the idea that the don has gone.

Why was gib killed? It confirms DPs view and implicitly that aza is town. We should lynch gonzo.
We certainly should lynch Gonzo. Are you thinking that a DP view of the Don would give him one of the "Town" characters in the OP?
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

^^ yes

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 am

:zombie:

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 am

^^
This post was made by Mantisdreamz who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.]
I've never needed this function before. :)

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 am

:funny:

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 am

Gib's murderer
Tim-Tom and Kevin (voiced by Christopher McCulloch and Doc Hammer, respectively): Achondroplastic dwarves who were Dr. Girlfriend's Murderous Moppets in her solo career as Lady Au Pair.

(they seem to ferociously attack with their matching stilettos with very little provocation).

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 am

UT and Feck's murderer

Henchmen#21
....#21 proposes using a stash of weapons hidden in his room to fight back, but they turn out to be nothing more than collectibles from various comic and film franchises. A replica sword from The Lord of the Rings is the most dangerous of the lot, but #21 refuses to ruin its mint condition by taking it out of the box.

MattShizzle

Post by MattShizzle » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 am

But does that help us any? If the flavor cop read anyones role as that it certainly would.

amok

Post by amok » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 am

Code fail above.
Magicziggy wrote:Gib's murderer
Tim-Tom and Kevin (voiced by Christopher McCulloch and Doc Hammer, respectively): Achondroplastic dwarves who were Dr. Girlfriend's Murderous Moppets in her solo career as Lady Au Pair.

(they seem to ferociously attack with their matching stilettos with very little provocation).
Merci beaucoup. I'm not sure if there's a way to link the flavour with the remaining players, but considering that what I've been doing off and on for the last few hours has been stupidly staring at the list...

Living:

1 charlou/aza
2 MattShizzle
3 Zigmen
6 Gonzo
8 MZ
10 Amok
11 Don't Panic
12 irretating

... it's worth a shot.

I can't see Gonzo being anything but Scum, once you read his posts in the "By Author" format.

After that, the one I see as most Scummy is Zigmen, but he's been viewed. I know there's the Don possibility, but it makes me nervous with so few left. I also worry that I'm trolley-tracking because I'm offended by and suspicious of his post implying I hadn't answered about why I voted for andrewclunn. I did the same thing to gib on Day 2, morphing a personal affront at being "ignored" into suspicion.

I'm trying to decide if I've been fooled, somehow.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 am

I'm looking for signs that their might be 4 scum and who might get the don role. The Monarch is the obvious one. I think a Don would limit it to 3 scum. Whiich makes my theory invalid.

amok

Post by amok » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 am

Magicziggy wrote:UT and Feck's murderer

Henchmen#21
....#21 proposes using a stash of weapons hidden in his room to fight back, but they turn out to be nothing more than collectibles from various comic and film franchises. A replica sword from The Lord of the Rings is the most dangerous of the lot, but #21 refuses to ruin its mint condition by taking it out of the box.
I think UT & Feck's murderer was the Henchman 21, but in the Star Wars Lightsaber Guy way. That's why they were laughing.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 am

Dr Mrs Monarch (Doctor Girlfriend) is a possible fourth player.
Four players including a Don seems a bit over loaded. But the way gonzo has been playing looks like they might feel they have enough in reserve.

amok

Post by amok » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 am

Magicziggy wrote:Dr Mrs Monarch (Doctor Girlfriend) is a possible fourth player.
Four players including a Don seems a bit over loaded. But the way gonzo has been playing looks like they might feel they have enough in reserve.
I'd don't understand what you're saying. Isn't there always a Don?
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 am

I'm putting Irre back in the mix for suggesting not lynching gonzo.
If scum had 4, they could be at parity by Day break with a mislynch today

xpost amok

No, not at all.