Discworld Rules and PG.

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Gonzo
For Sheriff

temporary sign up thrad for next mafia game

Post by Gonzo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

until Aza shows up, sign up for his game here. :dance:
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Feck

Re: temporary sign up thrad for next mafia game

Post by Feck » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 am

Feck
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:57 pm

1. Feck
2. Zigmen

Gonzo, you in?
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:47 am

I think so, depends when we're starting.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

MattShizzle

Post by MattShizzle » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 am

I'm not. I know it's not an issue on this site but the last game I played on TR was the South Park game andthe way I was treated was so bad as to actually be traumatic and not want to play in any game with the same theme. That site is not much different from 4chan - thank Raven/(Oblivion) for allowing it to get so bad.

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:00 am

MattShizzle wrote:I'm not. I know it's not an issue on this site but the last game I played on TR was the South Park game andthe way I was treated was so bad as to actually be traumatic and not want to play in any game with the same theme. That site is not much different from 4chan - thank Raven/(Oblivion) for allowing it to get so bad.
When I hear this sort of stuff, I'm very happy that I only play on two sites where everyone (so far) has, at worst, been a bit dramatic about things, but not nasty.

Does this next game have a South Park theme? I'd like to play another game soon, but I don't watch that show. I'm a bit hesitant if I have to bone up on an entirely unknown (to me) flavour. I enjoy it if I have time, but I feel at a loss if the game is played during a busy work time and I can't do it justice.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 am

Skip mine for now people. Really don't have time at the moment
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

MattShizzle

Post by MattShizzle » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 am

That would be Zigmen's Discworld game which I have no clue of the flavor as usual.

1. Feck
2. Zigmen
3. Gonzo?
4. MattShizzle

Zigmen

Discworld Mafia Signups

Post by Zigmen » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 am

Welcome!!!

This is The Discworld, a place of magic and wonder. The world itself is quite flat and is supported on the backs of four elephants who in turn stand on the back of an enormous turtle flying through the Cosmos.

There are wizzards (with 2 Zs), witches, and small gods, as well as townsfolk who are a bit hesitant to trust much of anything.

I am your humble host, C.M.O.T Dibbler, humble traveling salesman, and I have some unique and interesting wares to tempt you with, if your wallet can afford it!

The game has no minimum signup, and will start in a few days. This is standard mafia with just a hint of magic for some spice. The Discworld will serve as our backdrop, but it is just for flavor. You will be assigned roles from the series that you may enjoy researching, as they are colourful and bizarre!

You can see more about discworld here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld_%28world%29

24 hour days/12 hour nights. Standard rules. Nightchat is back, baby!

1. Feck
2. Gonzo?
3. MattShizzle

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:42 am

Signup here:

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=31260

Locking this temporary thread~

Enjoy!

oblivion
Noble Savage

Re: Discworld Mafia Signups

Post by oblivion » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 am

I'm a maybe. trying to get over bronchitis at the moment.

amok, don't be scared if you want to play at TR sometime. the games aren't all that different frrom ratz. there is a pretty big crossover of players.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 am

I'm an unsure at this stage. I tend to suck when I do multiple games at the same time, so

Agree with ob re TR mafia. I got a rude shock my first game out there, but once I got used to the place, I realised there's little real snark involved. YMMV.

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 am

irretating wrote:I'm an unsure at this stage. I tend to suck when I do multiple games at the same time, so

Agree with ob re TR mafia. I got a rude shock my first game out there, but once I got used to the place, I realised there's little real snark involved. YMMV.
'tard ;)
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Discworld Mafia Signups

Post by irretating » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:22 am

:funny:

I'll take that as a term of endearment!

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 pm