Tea Party vs Zombie game thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Zigmen

Re: Tea Party vs Zombie Day 4

Post by Zigmen » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Just a heads up:

Nightfall is at midnight EST

I may be a bit late tonight. All votes after midnight will be ignored.
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

Feck

Post by Feck » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

I had the orange skeleton key and I would still like it confirmed by the thief that Mantis did not have the brains stolen .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Feck wrote:I had the orange skeleton key and I would still like it confirmed by the thief that Mantis did not have the brains stolen .
I'm going with the probability now that the Thief is town, after all. No room for Indies, and all that.

Let's see. I was the first to out that I had an item stolen. I didn't reveal that it was a specific colour, but as soon as I questioned Mantis on the "brains," using the hint "colour me skeptical," MZ (murdered Town) revealed his was brown. Now Def has a blue locket and Feck has an orange key.

Brown, blue, orange and... brains? Not buying it.

##vote Mantis##
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Feck wrote:I'm pretty certain now that you aren't and the thief should be able to confirm it .
give me a break.

amok, that is a very bad move on your part.

why would i come out and say def was town if i was scum?

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 pm

amok wrote:
Feck wrote:I had the orange skeleton key and I would still like it confirmed by the thief that Mantis did not have the brains stolen .
I'm going with the probability now that the Thief is town, after all. No room for Indies, and all that.

Let's see. I was the first to out that I had an item stolen. I didn't reveal that it was a specific colour, but as soon as I questioned Mantis on the "brains," using the hint "colour me skeptical," MZ (murdered Town) revealed his was brown. Now Def has a blue locket and Feck has an orange key.

Brown, blue, orange and... brains? Not buying it.

##vote Mantis##
I don't know what to tell you. I was told that I carry THE BRAINS and that if I die, they die with me -- either that, or they can be taken. In which they were. Supposedly I can get them back, I think.

amok

Post by amok » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I went with logic for ksen with a good result and intuition/gut feeling for praying & btern, which didn't end well. I'm going to have to go back to sticking with just the facts, ma'am, and let the chips fall where they may.

And I'm not kidding myself, either. My intuition tells me both Feck and Def are perfectly capable of tricking me, but so are you. I'm sitting here at endgame with three good players, and I have to do something.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Feck

Post by Feck » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

The thief knows that brains were not stolen from Mantis .

##vote Mantis##
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

def
About me: def

Post by def » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 pm

amok wrote:I went with logic for ksen with a good result and intuition/gut feeling for praying & btern, which didn't end well. I'm going to have to go back to sticking with just the facts, ma'am, and let the chips fall where they may.

And I'm not kidding myself, either. My intuition tells me both Feck and Def are perfectly capable of tricking me, but so are you. I'm sitting here at endgame with three good players, and I have to do something.
My assumption is that there is one scum, and one indie. Even if Mant is the indie/thief, she could win with town, while if she were the scum, I don't think she would have claimed to clear me. I am town, so she could have cleared me.

amok

Post by amok » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm

def wrote:
amok wrote:I went with logic for ksen with a good result and intuition/gut feeling for praying & btern, which didn't end well. I'm going to have to go back to sticking with just the facts, ma'am, and let the chips fall where they may.

My assumption is that there is one scum, and one indie. Even if Mant is the indie/thief, she could win with town, while if she were the scum, I don't think she would have claimed to clear me. I am town, so she could have cleared me.
If she's Scum, it doesn't matter who we lynch today as long as it's not her. She could have picked either one of you to be "cleared." Once we lynch either you or Feck (or me, for that matter), she gets a night kill (which would be me, to get rid of the 1.5 votes), and Scum wins.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

amok

Post by amok » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Mantis can't be the Thief. She would have known about the colour code.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

def
About me: def

Post by def » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:32 pm

amok wrote:Mantis can't be the Thief. She would have known about the colour code.
Well, I don't believe you're scum, because you could have voted to end the game already if you were.

But, is it possible that the tea party scum is a thief? After all, this is a highly politicized game, and the right wing are thieves. I wonder if those vids at the start of each day are a hint. I'm a Canadian living in Japan, so I can't sit through that kind of crap, even for the sake of a mafia game.

If Mant "cleared" me, whether she's town or scum, I'm still clear. If she's town, it's true. If she's scum, she knows I'm town and it's a gamble that I'm not indie, since it would nail her as a liar. So, I am cleared. Can we agree on that?

Mantis could be playing us, but in this game where there were so few players, Feck's under the radar strategy worked, while we fought among ourselves, and voted out bt on day three :ddpan:

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 am

Feck wrote:The thief knows that brains were not stolen from Mantis .

##vote Mantis##
what are you the thief or something?

amok you are making a mistake.

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 am

def wrote:

i'm not thief indie, anything like that. my role turned into seer and I viewed you. you came up as town. amok, if you are town as well, you need to vote for Feck. look at his behaviour right now - being all nonchalant and just simply saying i'm lying. like i said before, if i were scum, i would NOT be clearing def of all people on today!!! that would just be a dumb move on my part.

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

def wrote:
amok wrote:Mantis can't be the Thief. She would have known about the colour code.
Well, I don't believe you're scum, because you could have voted to end the game already if you were.

But, is it possible that the tea party scum is a thief? After all, this is a highly politicized game, and the right wing are thieves. I wonder if those vids at the start of each day are a hint. I'm a Canadian living in Japan, so I can't sit through that kind of crap, even for the sake of a mafia game.

If Mant "cleared" me, whether she's town or scum, I'm still clear. If she's town, it's true. If she's scum, she knows I'm town and it's a gamble that I'm not indie, since it would nail her as a liar. So, I am cleared. Can we agree on that?

Mantis could be playing us, but in this game where there were so few players, Feck's under the radar strategy worked, while we fought among ourselves, and voted out bt on day three :ddpan:
i also think that the thief is scum. Feck seems to be insinuating that he is the thief. And why he is saying that i'm lying about something getting stolen is just a ruse

amok

Post by amok » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:18 am

Mantisdreamz wrote:
def wrote:

i'm not thief indie, anything like that. my role turned into seer and I viewed you. you came up as town. amok, if you are town as well, you need to vote for Feck. look at his behaviour right now - being all nonchalant and just simply saying i'm lying. like i said before, if i were scum, i would NOT be clearing def of all people on today!!! that would just be a dumb move on my part.
It wouldn't be a dumb move if you were scum. It wouldn't matter who you cleared.
- Martin Luther King Jr.