Tea Party vs Zombie game thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Mantisdreamz

Re: Tea Party vs Zombie Winner!

Post by Mantisdreamz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

amok wrote:Thank you Zigmen, for a brilliant game. Going to hide now, for a while.
haha :hugs: no worries amok! i probably could have done a better job to convince you! but, i really didn't know what to say other than what i did. : P I thought you played a good town game. I swapped you on both nights actually - because i thought scum would kill you.

What's funny was Feck, was that i was going to view you, but decided on def instead.

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 pm

and good game. thanks Zig, and Denny :)

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks everyone. I was so mortified last night I forgot to be gracious and congratulate Feck! I said I'd scold you, but I really can't because after all, you did all the right things for your team. Also, if I understand what Oblivion is saying, your post saying that you held the Orange Skeleton Key wasn't actually a final trick. She's absolutely correct: I thought it was a message to me specifically to let me know that you were the Thief (and Town) and that Mantis was lying.

Mantis, very sorry for not believing you. Emergency back-up brains - I still can't get over it! I could have used some! Ha!

I'm going to try even harder, next time I play, to have a more open mind about possibilities. My downfall always seems to be fixating on a specific idea (the colours! the colours!) and being stubborn as a mule about it.

I still don't understand the Bus Driver stuff, but I'll see if I can find an explanation somewhere on the web.

Thanks again Zigmen for the game! And thanks :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: !
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 pm

here is some info about bus drivers: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

b.ternarius

Post by b.ternarius » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Just never, ever believe ksen if he says he's a busdriver.

ksen

Post by ksen » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 pm

irretating wrote:jesus ksen, will you give it a break from being scum all the damn time :P
Yeah, no kidding! But I wasn't scum in the last game at TR! :woot:

I can't believe I messed up that badly in the first damn post. This win was all feck. Thanks buddy!

ksen

Post by ksen » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Feck wrote:(I got them ALL for you buddy :D )
:funny: :tut:

ksen

Post by ksen » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

b.ternarius wrote:Just never, ever believe ksen if he says he's a busdriver.
:biggrin:

b.ternarius

Post by b.ternarius » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 pm

ksen wrote:
irretating wrote:jesus ksen, will you give it a break from being scum all the damn time :P
Yeah, no kidding! But I wasn't scum in the last game at TR! :woot:

I can't believe I messed up that badly in the first damn post. This win was all feck. Thanks buddy!
Once I knew you really had messed up that badly, in a response to my saying 'brains', and after being really confused for a bit, I thought it was pretty amusing, tbh. :D

Brains seem to have been the downfall of everyone except feck in this game. Very appropriate. :zombie: