Miskatonic university challenge team

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

charlou
arseist

Re: Miskatonic university challenge team

Post by charlou » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 am

In the zombie thread irre's asked if she was scum blocked. That's a spoiler we should keep to ourselves.

/last word here for me.
no fences

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 am

ksen wrote:Aza, I'll kill Athene.

If DP wants to override this it's cool. I'm about to go to bed and probably won't be back until the day has started.
No, works for me, if we take her out she might not get to share any more views.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 am

Ksen, you tracked me last night and I visited Athene, first post, whether I'm alive or dead. It's the only way we might win this.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 am

Rc should start taking flak today, go with it if he does, ut tonight, mantis should side with you against ic tomorrow, it's a long shot but it might work.

My last read post had no opinion on rc, use that if no one else picks up on it. I called him a cipher, don't think mentioned him at all in the first one on day 2, should make it look like I was trying not to draw attention to him when I'm killed.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

If you are around you need to hang me before Athene posts.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Ok, let's see how this works.

If Athene viewed me and not you take me out for being a lying liar.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

ksen wrote:Ok, let's see how this works.

If Athene viewed me and not you take me out for being a lying liar.
Exactly. Unless she viewed us both we have a chance.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

You think I should go with a major flail?
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Hahaha go out with a blaze of glory brother!

Looks like if I kill athene tonight it'll also take out the SK.

And wow, mantis is doc! So what's the deal with UT?

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 pm

ksen wrote:Hahaha go out with a blaze of glory brother!

Looks like if I kill athene tonight it'll also take out the SK.

And wow, mantis is doc! So what's the deal with UT?
Don't know, ut could have been a bluff to confuse us about Ob, Is rc definitely the sk? Still btern too.

You don't mind of I call you the lying illegitimate child of a nomadic goat, do you? I think I might try to outflail diva.

And anyone reading this after the game, sorry if I called you names, but I'm doing it for the cameras.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm

call me whatever you want dp! :D

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

oh, and don't forget to ask yourself to unregister your account.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 pm

ksen wrote:oh, and don't forget to ask yourself to unregister your account.
I'm an admin, I could delete all my posts. :dp:
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Going to wait until I get home to have my tantrum, too hard to do from a phone.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Aza, do we need to reach voting parity or numbers parity? I'm only asking because I've been on a scum team that got burned by this distinction before.