Miskatonic university challenge team

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

This is mad, if ut convinces them to lynch b tern today, and we kill ut tonight, then we're at parity. :lol:
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

ksen wrote:If you talk yourself out of this lynch . . . <speechless>
If they lynch b tern I'm going to out fully as scum, and tell them I'm killing you tonight for stalking me.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

ksen

Re: Miskatonic university challenge team

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

I was just looking at that! All you need is 4 votes . . .

If UT can convince one other person to join and stay I'll jump on that bandwagon right as the day ends.

Aza, the day ends tomorrow right?

Feck

Post by Feck » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm

:pop:
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 pm

ksen wrote:I was just looking at that! All you need is 4 votes . . .

If UT can convince one other person to join and stay I'll jump on that bandwagon right as the day ends.

14 hours
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Ut is mayor, you me and him makes 3.5,
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Feck wrote::pop:
Aaaah, a ghost.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Don't Panic wrote:

Ut is mayor, you me and him makes 3.5,
Yes, and there are 4 others unless I'm miscounting.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 pm

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the zombie writeboard right about now. :D

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 am

ksen wrote:I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the zombie writeboard right about now. :D
It's the last place I want to be.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:38 am

Rc is being damned obstreperous, pity we don't have the opportunity to kill him.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:08 am

B tern and mantis don't have votes on me, if either forgets to vote we can still win this.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 am

I really hope you're out there ksen.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

Looks like I'm done, only last suggestion is a risky one, if you don't kill anyone tonight you guarantee that b tern will be lynched tomorrow. Maybe.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Don't Panic wrote:Looks like I'm done, only last suggestion is a risky one, if you don't kill anyone tonight you guarantee that b tern will be lynched tomorrow. Maybe.
Yep, I was thinking about that.