Mythadventures game thread: Mythconceptions

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Mantisdreamz

Re: Mythadventures: Day 5 - Myth-ion Improbable

Post by Mantisdreamz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 pm

So Charlou, Diva and Irre - what a team! :)

I've got to catch up one the writeboards afterwards but just wanted to throw in a thanks to Ob for the game :)

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:30 pm

also, nicely done UT

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Mythadventures: Day 5 - Myth-ion Improbable

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Mantisdreamz wrote:also, nicely done UT
:this: especially taking out irre, that could have been disastrous otherwise.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm

busdriver, who'd you switch?
no fences

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm

On night 1 MSG switched himself with DP. On night 2, he switched Aza with gib.

so, on night 2 diva framed Aza rather than gib. and DP viewed Irre that night.

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Feck wrote:
gib wrote:DP seer of the year!
That's twice he's done that !
remind me pls

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:38 pm

I will just leave this here

http://www.rationalia.com/forum/viewtop ... 81&t=28783

Signup for my Innsmouth game
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

higgs2

Post by higgs2 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 am

lol

thanks, ob great game!

gibs and grit, great job, I so wanted to believe you were town, and did until after I was killed. luckily I was dead when I became sure you two were scum...

gg town, sorry I wasn't more help!
Badass Elf

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 pm

higgs this was the first game for ages we played tegether and altho i was somwwhat suspicious of you at first, as the game progressed you were increasingly typing was i was thinking. That meant you were either scum who could read my mind at every twist and turn or you were in the same boat as me.

So in my mind i actually had you at the top of my townpile which meant i had that crucial 3rd person to triangulate with. Grit could have still been scum at that point but seeing as literally everyone was combing thru his posts for discrepancies i could concentrate on listening to what you and grit had to say

short version u were a huge help to town (which is no doubt why you were NK'd)

higgs2

Post by higgs2 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Thanks gib. I'm so glad I didn't decide you and grit were surely scum until I was dead. That would not have been so helpful to town. It was a p. fun game, I haven't played in a while and you're right it's been ages since we've both played a game.
Badass Elf

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 pm

yeh did u stop playing for a while or something? god have u seen the current tr game, get ready for a dramarama post game on that one!

anyway yeh i was wavering on grit at various points but i knew i had seen enough to simply accept he was town and not get drawn into paranoia - when i told grit i had faith in him that's kinda what i meant, sometimes u just have to nail yr colors to a mast

also, there was a point back on day 1 or 2 where UT said something that just had to mean he didn't know who was on which team, so a few posts later i told him i was happy he was town and that if i started to go all funny about him to later to link me back to this post. That was genuine - again i'd seen enough to make a decision and i knew i didn't want to get talked out of it by anyone later on in a more paranoid part of the game. That one didn't work out so well but hey

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:31 pm

diva i am spoiler free and still following the tr game closely so pls don't even hint at yr alignment in that 1, tia

/capt bossy

higgs2

Post by higgs2 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 am

gib wrote:yeh did u stop playing for a while or something? god have u seen the current tr game, get ready for a dramarama post game on that one!

anyway yeh i was wavering on grit at various points but i knew i had seen enough to simply accept he was town and not get drawn into paranoia - when i told grit i had faith in him that's kinda what i meant, sometimes u just have to nail yr colors to a mast

also, there was a point back on day 1 or 2 where UT said something that just had to mean he didn't know who was on which team, so a few posts later i told him i was happy he was town and that if i started to go all funny about him to later to link me back to this post. That was genuine - again i'd seen enough to make a decision and i knew i didn't want to get talked out of it by anyone later on in a more paranoid part of the game. That one didn't work out so well but hey
yeah, got burned out and took a break, not really intentionally, just kinda happened.

*love* the dramarama lol it's mafia, of course there's drama :D
Badass Elf