Starfleet Game thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Bilirubin
No Kill I!!!

Re: Starfleet Finale

Post by Bilirubin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 am

Stop adding so much saccharine to your tea then

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 am

I need all the sweet additives in my life that I can get.

Bilirubin
No Kill I!!!

Post by Bilirubin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 am

I am having a sweet young...wine. (What did you think I was going to say?) A fine rose from the Okanagan. I recommend it.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 am

I don't drink. Don't like the taste of alcohol :(

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 am

Bilirubin wrote:
divagreen wrote:
oblivion wrote:diva I dunno if you would have been the lynch on day 2. maybe.

People lynch vote for a lot of reasons besides wanting to get someone lynched right now this minute today. It's how a player reacts to being voted, and how they react to being questioned that usually determines how things go from there.
Then it is rather pointless to continue to play on this site since my alignment has little to do with why people lynch vote me. I tried to react differently and you accused me of copying Ksen's style. As if.
If you can't handle being voted upon when not scum then perhaps mafia isn't for you. If however you learn how to handle suspicion, and figure out why people are voting for you (dropped tell, pressure, test the waters for a scum lynch, etc), then take your heart off your sleeve and start paying attention, taking notes, etc. I'd even be willing to coach you in a game sometime, if you could deal with me not being around 24/7.

Is this the second mafia ragequit of the game? Is that a record?
This post makes me want to piss while standing up.

I am being FOSed on day 1 by the same people regardless of my alignment or theirs.

What you call spreading the seeds, I call poisoning the well. But then you are a boy so you get the "excellent player" added to yours.

STFU Ob, you know that you are a superb player and town needs you (when you are town). Is this what you wanted to hear? Because I truly mean it.

You quit playing on TR because you became a legend. Yep...I have read the threads. Do you really want to be treated the same here? Maybe you do and maybe you don't. I am going with you don't.

I don't think you knew that Ksen was scum...I think you figured it was me. I think that you would have advocated for my lynching. That is town trail-baiting, which I hope not to see here because it tends to marginalise newer and weaker players.

I think that your scumdar is off when you are not in your element.
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 am

er, wot

grit
About me: Calvinistic Christian, wandering pilgrim, and all 'round very odd fellow.

Post by grit » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 am

ksen wrote:
grit wrote:ksen was giving away boat rides.
I actually had to jump over the side Saturday. :(
Forced you to walk the plank, did they? So they must have been on to you.

ksen, irre, and I will be subbing into The Life Aquatic Mafia with Steve Zissou. :sub:

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 am

ooh. That is one of my most fave films.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 am

ratz is my element, as much my element as TR as far as mafia goes.

my scumdar doesn't always fire on all cylinders. I'm not a legend, but I'm usually an adequate player. I was suspicious of ksen until he fake-claimed the one-time bus driver thing. And that was a huge mistake, because he was looking a little shaky when he made the claim, and because a 13 player game with masons, the regular power specials, AND a one time action was just plain too many specials. that error, plus the error of giving bili even the slightest benefit of the doubt, despite repeatedly warning folks that he's a formiddable scum player.

What's this about quitting TR mafia? I have not quit mafia at TR. I cut back at both TR and ratz last month due to a pile of difficult personal stuff, and I'm still mostly taking a break. I played this game because I couldn't pass up the theme. I'm a sucker for SF-themed mafia.

I hope you consider taking bili up on his offer. I learn something every time he and I play together. I'm hoping to get a little coaching from him sometime soon if he's got the time to follow a game that he's not playing.

now, I will stfu, because it seems that we are having a singular failure to communicate. but, the stuff about quitting mafia, that I had to correct.

Bilirubin
No Kill I!!!

Post by Bilirubin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 am

irretating wrote:er, wot

Bilirubin
No Kill I!!!

Post by Bilirubin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 am

irretating wrote:I don't drink. Don't like the taste of alcohol :(
:(

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 am

I know, it's an outrage or something

Adenosine

Post by Adenosine » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:33 am

diva, people are suspicious of you because you flail under pressure, regardless of your alignment. Eventually you'll either stop or people will realise that. I can't tell the difference between your town flail and your scum flail. But that's just the adjustment that you, and we, have to make. Same with the Ob sus of ksen thing, the Ob-Irre mutual distrust/trust society, Jerome being erratic as hell and th1nk3r not playing. Everyone plays by their own rules.

Man, severe deja vu, typing to diva while Irre x-posts that she doesn't drink alcohol.
Ignore me, I'm just here for the Mafia.

Adenosine

Post by Adenosine » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 am

Has that happened before?
Ignore me, I'm just here for the Mafia.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 am

I'm not sure.. I'm getting deja vu about trolley tracking and creepily stalking a player, who turned out to be town. :?