Starfleet Game thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

gib
stone soup vendor

Re: Starfleet Finale

Post by gib » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

why do u care what dlxteeth thinks

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

oblivion wrote:Yeah, that gets old.

I dunno. There are aspects of play on both sites that I really like and aspects I'm not so fond of.

I miss the good old days when the people who taught me the game still played. Back then, I was called a retard when I earned it.
i like how u can stack the thread by author here, other than that i prefer the tr layout

btw i said we should go with irre and u were all like no i lurve bili just sayin'

grit
About me: Calvinistic Christian, wandering pilgrim, and all 'round very odd fellow.

Post by grit » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Well, I must say, of the TR rats, Feck always has reminded me of Nicodemus from The Secret of NIMH. Having certain reservations about a few players or being of an Athenian rather than Spartan Greek spirit does not an anti-TR-ite make, IMO (or wait... an anti-TRite, maybe that's right? But only from certain philosophical perspectives).

oblivion
Noble Savage

Re: Re: Starfleet Finale

Post by oblivion » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 pm

gib wrote:
oblivion wrote:Yeah, that gets old.

I dunno. There are aspects of play on both sites that I really like and aspects I'm not so fond of.

I miss the good old days when the people who taught me the game still played. Back then, I was called a retard when I earned it.
i like how u can stack the thread by author here, other than that i prefer the tr layout

btw i said we should go with irre and u were all like no i lurve bili just sayin'
I know rite? :(

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 pm

say i woulda made a betta mair

grit
About me: Calvinistic Christian, wandering pilgrim, and all 'round very odd fellow.

Post by grit » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 pm

ksen was giving away boat rides.

gib
stone soup vendor

Post by gib » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm

i stil think ksen was town, i could feel the love!

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 am

gib wrote:say i woulda made a betta mair
dunno. did we disagree on who got lynched?

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:10 am

Feck wrote:
gib wrote:feck why r u racist agaisnt tr

IZ NOT Go read my fucking intro thread!!¬!!!!! then go read all the other bullshit posted .I'm fine with 99% of TR players but You know exactly who and why I won't play with those 'retards ' any more . I posted my ideas about how to play scum ..and got called a retard , played a blinder of a scum game (with help from some goood players ) got called a retard in the scum thread ! (apparently I wasn't following the rules LOL ) and got called a retard in the game post mortem . All A bit funny really considering it was from someone meant to be on my team . I'm not interested in playing a game where the Meta is everything And what do I have to learn there ? I'm a retard ( nobody disagreed ) but when we kicked ass @retard@ man wanted to say we had done it all wrong .
Interesting.

I would rather get called a retard than have an undercurrent of getting lynched voted on day 1 because "I am oh so scummy but nobody has a real reason". Getting called a retard seems to me to be more honest.

People were lynch voting me because they had "a feeling" and it would be nice if they would just admit that they were wrong.

But oh yeah...I suppose I should just admit that I am a sucky player and try to improve...as if I have not been trying to do that.

But I am not bitter. Well, maybe a wee bit. :oops:
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 am

grit wrote:Well, I must say, of the TR rats, Feck always has reminded me of Nicodemus from The Secret of NIMH. Having certain reservations about a few players or being of an Athenian rather than Spartan Greek spirit does not an anti-TR-ite make, IMO (or wait... an anti-TRite, maybe that's right? But only from certain philosophical perspectives).
I think the meta would disagree with you there.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:17 am

diva I dunno if you would have been the lynch on day 2. maybe.

People lynch vote for a lot of reasons besides wanting to get someone lynched right now this minute today. It's how a player reacts to being voted, and how they react to being questioned that usually determines how things go from there.

ksen

Post by ksen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

grit wrote:ksen was giving away boat rides.
I actually had to jump over the side Saturday. :(

ksen

Post by ksen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 am

gib wrote:i stil think ksen was town, i could feel the love!
I was town! Thanks gibby! :cuddle:

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 am

:?

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 am

oblivion wrote:diva I dunno if you would have been the lynch on day 2. maybe.

People lynch vote for a lot of reasons besides wanting to get someone lynched right now this minute today. It's how a player reacts to being voted, and how they react to being questioned that usually determines how things go from there.
Then it is rather pointless to continue to play on this site since my alignment has little to do with why people lynch vote me. I tried to react differently and you accused me of copying Ksen's style. As if.

( :hugs: to Ksen)
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.