Starfleet Mafia

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

divagreen

Re: Starfleet Mafia

Post by divagreen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:58 am

oblivion wrote:diva it's not a diatribe. I know that you learned that I would accept a bet like that without hesitation, no matter what my alignment. the only thing I quibbled about was the amount of your skin you were hypothetically putting in the game if you didn't continue posting at FF.

But, I was not sure if you understood why the bet wasn't a good scum-flinch test.
I learned that anyone could accept a bet like that and still be scum. If you could do it, so could anybody else. I hold your game ethics in high regard. The fact that you hesitated with a reason that did not make sense, should have been a huge clue.

That game was a learning curve for me. :fall:
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:11 am

ah but I would have raised the same question as town. I have more roots there, and had no sense that you would stay around and post after the game. the premise was flawed because you were making he bet about somthing I knew. there was no chance I would turn down the bet.

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 am

The proposition was flawed, but I was not completely sure at the time. Liv was pretty sure that you were town and I was doubting my judgment.
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.