Scum 3.5

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Scum 3.5

Post by Animavore » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I was thinking Useless anyway, to eliminate their voting advantage (if one is allowed when it's 3 all).
I was just wondering if they might protect the major after the last one got whacked? That's why I was favouring Higgs2. I don't think they take the major vote advantage into consideration when the teams are equal, not without revealing that Useless is innocent which I don't think the mod can do.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm off early in the morning and unless I can drag my ass out of bed before it's time to leave you might not see before the night is out so laterz.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Animavore wrote:I was thinking Useless anyway, to eliminate their voting advantage (if one is allowed when it's 3 all).
I was just wondering if they might protect the major after the last one got whacked? That's why I was favouring Higgs2. I don't think they take the major vote advantage into consideration when the teams are equal, not without revealing that Useless is innocent which I don't think the mod can do.
I don't know, 3.5 votes versus 3, it's not parity. But you are right, if there is someone protecting players then the mayor or themselves are the logical choice.

Higgs might be a better option, in that case, but I don't think we win art the start of the day.

Is it worth the gamble on useless not being protected?
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 am

Has anyone put in a hit order?

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am

I'd go with anyone but Higgs so she continues to look suspicious ... otherwise attention will focus on you two ... which leaves Feck, Useless and Zigmen. Any one of those three is fine by me.
no fences

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 am

I just sent one in for Useless as I've to leave right now this minute and there's only 30 mins left.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 am

Scum win. :naughty:

Who's for not letting on who scum were yet and leave them guessing for a bit? :demon:
no fences

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am

Once feck logs on they'll know, how about we just move this thread into mafia games and wait for them to spot it.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 am

ummm ok :mrgreen:
no fences