Paranioa mafia game signup

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Re: Paranioa mafia game signup

Post by AshtonBlack » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Computer, my identiy number is 65465. I am a happy citizen.

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Your attendance has been registered citizen Ksen
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm

NOTICE TO CITIZENS
For this mission the timing circuit for your habitat will be set to Green Witch Meme Time. Instead of the standard 100 unit daycycles your habitat will be set to the ancient 24 unit method. Work cyles will run from 1200 to 2400 and sleep cycles will run from 2400 to 1200. Individual assignments will be sent out within the next GWMT day cycle. Be happy. The computer is your friend
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I think you ought to know, I'm feeling very depressed.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

cowiz
Shirley
About me: Head up a camels arse

Post by cowiz » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

I have no clue what I am doing :dono:
It's a piece of piss to be cowiz, but it's not cowiz to be a piece of piss. Or something like that.

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

pawiz wrote:I have no clue what I am doing :dono:
Is this the non-sequitur thread? :whisper:
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Happiness is mandatory, report to your nearest med dispenser DP. If symptoms persist report to the soylent level. Pawiz, the computer is your friend the computer will guide you

RappingAgnostic
Legionary of Win
About me: Ask me, I'll tell you.

Post by RappingAgnostic » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 pm

I love the computer. :D

irreligionist
Peripheral participant
About me: nothing really to tell

Post by irreligionist » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 am

RappingAgnostic wrote:I love the computer. :D
You suck up. :biggrin:

RappingAgnostic
Legionary of Win
About me: Ask me, I'll tell you.

Post by RappingAgnostic » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 am

irreligionist wrote:
RappingAgnostic wrote:I love the computer. :D
You suck up. :biggrin:
Are you trying to say that loving the computer is a bad thing? Are you perhaps.....a Commie? :ask:

Miss Anne Thrope
About me: You may have known me as Mal at RDF, but now I've...changed.

Post by Miss Anne Thrope » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 am

Have we started yet?
Normal size Mars Bars make excellent king size Mars Bars for dwarves and fun size Mars Bars for giants.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am

Ghatanothoa wrote:Happiness is mandatory, report to your nearest med dispenser DP. If symptoms persist report to the soylent level. Pawiz, the computer is your friend the computer will guide you
*Crushes 4 prozac and snorts them* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Computer, I just want you to know, I love you. :qoti:

I mean, really love you, I want to attach my dongle to your port and download everything I have to offer into you. :flowers:
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Mission briefings are still being sent out. Please wait patiently

Feck

Post by Feck » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

The Computer is a 486 obviously :mrgreen:
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm

A termination drone hovers in and bisects Feck neatly with a large rotating blade

Friend computer is the pinnacle of machine technology. Any suggestions otherwise are treasonous

A door at the back of the room opens to admit Feck2, still dripping slime from the growing vat