Mythadventures game thread: Mythconceptions

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

charlou
arseist

Re: Mythadventures: Day 5 - Myth-ion Improbable

Post by charlou » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 am

If I viewed as scum, your views are off.
no fences

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Mythadventures: Day 5 - Myth-ion Improbable

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 am

Uselesstwit wrote:damn, i'm now wondering if i'm not the biggest fool the game ever saw. dp, aza if you bamboozeled me you deserve to win. of course it would mean faking a seer claim, the real seer not counter claiming for 14 hours and stainless steel guts just to try it so occam's razor is much in favor of the char is scum theory.
My claim is real, my view results are what I was given. Diva and irre came back as they should so that rules out naive or paranoid seer, and with diva dead charlou's result shouldn't be fake.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 am

charlou wrote:If I viewed as scum, your views are off.
If you're town who views as scum, oblivion should have told you.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 am

actually aza with three of us voting, i think the hammer is already dropped unless you and dp plan on switching your mayor votes.
irretating wrote:you're a genius, UT!

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:09 am

I have to go out for a couple of hours. Back later.

DP, I think you're some kind of insane cop.
no fences

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:09 am

Don't Panic wrote:
charlou wrote:If I viewed as scum, your views are off.
If you're town who views as scum, oblivion should have told you.
a fill in bodygaurd that views as scum, that's highly unlikely. I'm betting she'll flip scum, but I am in wifom hell right now.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:10 am

Uselesstwit wrote:actually aza with three of us voting, i think the hammer is already dropped unless you and dp plan on switching your mayor votes.
@@unvote @@
@@vote aza final@@
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 am

The only other alternative is that Diva's frames are permanent. I think that is vastly overpowered though. I doubt Ob would do it. Charlou has gone so let's find out

@@vote aza final@@
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

r.c

Post by r.c » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 am

vow! was not expecting that. I was so certain that one of gib or grit were definitely scum. Do we have a sk in our midst too? But what are the chances of sk getting the mafia don on day 1.
Also diva was a framer. "If a player is investigated by a cop, he/she turns up guilty". Does it work the other way round too. DP claimed that irre turned up town. Our vote today completely depends on DP's claim. We have to make sure, he is indeed a seer.

What does vote final mean?

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 am

Hi rc.
D.N.A.

r.c

Post by r.c » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am

Don't Panic wrote:Hi rc.
Hello sir! :{D

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:23 am

r.c wrote:vow! was not expecting that. I was so certain that one of gib or grit were definitely scum. Do we have a sk in our midst too? But what are the chances of sk getting the mafia don on day 1.
Also diva was a framer. "If a player is investigated by a cop, he/she turns up guilty". Does it work the other way round too. DP claimed that irre turned up town. Our vote today completely depends on DP's claim. We have to make sure, he is indeed a seer.

Irre was don so she viewed as town.

The wiki ob linked to says the framed can choose one person per night that will show as scum if viewed. Nothing about working in reverse or lasting after that night.

Final vote means it can't be changed. If a majority final vote the same person the day ends early.
D.N.A.

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:27 am

r.c wrote:vow! was not expecting that. I was so certain that one of gib or grit were definitely scum. Do we have a sk in our midst too? But what are the chances of sk getting the mafia don on day 1.

he was right about diva, and says he's right about irre so either he's lying about being the seer or he's a solid seer. With a framer and a don we almost have to have a seer, without one those 2 roles make absolutely no sense. Since it's been over 15 hours now since he outed as the seer and no one has counterclaimed he is almost certainly it. the simplest explanation is that char is in fact scum. one that thought up the perfect cover story for her role name granted.

Final vote means that we can't change it anymore, it's used when you have a surefire lynch target.

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 am

i agree with aza, a permenant frame would be so powerful that town would lose if they didn't kill that person by the 2nd day. diva was alive for 3 nights, that would mean that everyone of us still alive could view as scum, no way Ob would hobble the seer like that. It would be infinitely harder to figure out than an insane seer.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 am

The suspense is killing me.
D.N.A.