Spoilers

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Mantis I could kiss you.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Aza, what time is nightfall?
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Re: Spoilers

Post by Azathoth » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

in an hour
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Azathoth wrote:in an hour
Oh fuck, this is the closest finish to a game in a long time,

Guess you got the balance fairly right.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Please let ksen do the math, if Athene doesn't show up bt will be lynched.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Yeah, a UT lynch will lead to a town win, btern and ksen will take each other out and mantis will be left
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm

silly ksen, he should have kept his head down and shut up

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Don't be surprised to see a vote change at 20:29

Last minute vote change was the plan day 4?3 until bt voted me.
D.N.A.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

what a nailbiter.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Re: Re: Spoilers

Post by oblivion » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Azathoth wrote:Yeah, a UT lynch will lead to a town win, btern and ksen will take each other out and mantis will be left
so both kills go thru. awesome.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 pm

just waiting for b. tern

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

though it's too bad b.t won't be credited.

she did a good job as a town-compatible indie. noble savage.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Mantis will protect bt, he'll still get the win.
D.N.A.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Re: Re: Spoilers

Post by oblivion » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Don't Panic wrote:Mantis will protect bt, he'll still get the win.
b.t is a she. I hope you are right.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Spoilers

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 pm

oblivion wrote:
Don't Panic wrote:Mantis will protect bt, he'll still get the win.
b.t is a she. I hope you are right.
You'll understand if I hold out a sliver of hope for ksen.
D.N.A.