Eyes (I'ze) in Korea: Pics and Discussion

Give us a seminar, lecture or lesson on what your 'thing' is. Now with our exclusive ASK-A-NERD!!!
FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Re: Eyes (I'ze) in Korea: Pics and Discussion

Post by FBM » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:I nearly got one of those after seeing a live show. Couldn't find a spot for it on a cruiser, however.
Yo comprendo. Bulky and fragile. Not a good combination.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 pm

FBM wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:I nearly got one of those after seeing a live show. Couldn't find a spot for it on a cruiser, however.
I later found out a Warrant Officer had gotten an entire Harley servicar on board. :lay:
http://www.dvrbs.com/camden-cars/Rohrer ... Car-01.jpg[/imgc]
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:
FBM wrote:
I later found out a Warrant Officer had gotten an entire Harley servicar on board. :lay:
Holy shit. There was a time when I'd have given one of my left gonads for one of those.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

FBM wrote:Holy shit. There was a time when I'd have given one of my left gonads for one of those.
Took him two years to get it looking like the one above. The Japanese yard workers were "flexible" about helping him. (They all wanted to ride it when it was done.)
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:The Japanese yard workers were "flexible" about helping him. (They all wanted to ride it when it was done.)
:roll:

CJ

Post by CJ » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm

FBM wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
FBM wrote:
Holy shit. There was a time when I'd have given one of my left gonads for one of those.
:what: You have 3 testicals?

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:44 am

CJ wrote:
FBM wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
FBM wrote:
:what: You have 3 testicals?
It's an old joke, a modification of something from the radio program Car Talk. :biggrin:

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler
About me: I have remarkable elbows.

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 am

:read:
Then they for sudden joy did weep,
And I for sorrow sung,
That such a king should play bo-peep,
And go the fools among.
Prithee, nuncle, keep a schoolmaster that can teach
thy fool to lie: I would fain learn to lie.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 am

lordpasternack wrote::read:
:read:

:dono:

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 am

Just readin'... Getting thread in my egosearch once and for all (since I hadn't posted hitherto, but had read a bit through the thread previously)... Carry on...
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 am

lordpasternack wrote:Just readin'... Getting thread in my egosearch once and for all (since I hadn't posted hitherto, but had read a bit through the thread previously)... Carry on...
8-)

Discounts available.

But if you break it, you buy it.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 am

FBM wrote:
lordpasternack wrote:Just readin'... Getting thread in my egosearch once and for all (since I hadn't posted hitherto, but had read a bit through the thread previously)... Carry on...
8-)

Discounts available.

How should I break you then, darling?
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 am

lordpasternack wrote:
FBM wrote:
8-)

Discounts available.

A computer has yet to be engineered that can calculate the number of ways I'd like to be broken by you... :FIO:

CJ

Post by CJ » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 am

FBM wrote:
lordpasternack wrote:
FBM wrote:
8-)

Discounts available.

A computer has yet to be engineered that can calculate the number of ways I'd like to be broken by you... :FIO:
But there is one special way :oral:

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:57 pm

CJ wrote:But there is one special way :oral:
Top of the list! :tup: