Why does every state have to try their own creationism law?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Why does every state have to try their own creationism l

Post by Seth » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 am

Tero wrote:Get Monsanto to sponsor your books, then. Otherwise ID will not be in it.
Evasion. You have no rational rebuttal, as usual.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Why does every state have to try their own creationism l

Post by Seth » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 am

Thumpalumpacus wrote:
Seth wrote:You wrote: "The highly impractical matter of you finding the cradle of life on a random comet elsewhere in the cosmos renders this practically useless, because you cannot know."

I paraphrased what I felt was the intention of what you wrote, and I think I paraphrased it accurately.
Well, you didn't.
I disagree.
Go look up the meaning of the word "practically".
No need, your argument specious and you know it, which is why you're being evasive.
When you address what I actually wrote instead of a conveniently dishonest paraphrase, I'll return to this conversation.
I did. I just didn't do it as you might have liked. Deal with it or stand defeated and debunked.
I have never said that ID is impossible, and only a retard could glean that from what I wrote.
Well then, if it's not impossible, then you've just admitted that I'm correct in asserting that teaching it in a science class does not contravene the Establishment Clause, which is the point of the OP.

Thanks for that admission. Game over.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.