Origins of Us: Tomorrow 21:00 UTC

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Re: Origins of Us: Tomorrow 21:00 UTC

Post by PsychoSerenity » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 am

Exi5tentialist wrote:Oh God. I just clicked the Skateboarders and Attractive women clip. It took 2 minutes and 37 seconds to say that all skateboarders are heterosexual men and gay men don't skateboard.

I can confidently say that I won't bother watching "Origins of Us". This woman hasn't got a fkucing clue.
"gay men don't skateboard" What are you talking about? Nothing of the sort was said. :think: :dunno:
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

I had it on, and watched it for a while, but quickly lost interest.
It doesn't take me very long these days.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Exi5tentialist

Post by Exi5tentialist » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Psychoserenity wrote:
Exi5tentialist wrote:Oh God. I just clicked the Skateboarders and Attractive women clip. It took 2 minutes and 37 seconds to say that all skateboarders are heterosexual men and gay men don't skateboard.

I can confidently say that I won't bother watching "Origins of Us". This woman hasn't got a fkucing clue.
"gay men don't skateboard" What are you talking about? Nothing of the sort was said. :think: :dunno:
It's like the "there's no gay wildlife" wildlife programmes. Come on, we don't have to go through the whole sodding thought process do we? It is really tiresome to have to go over it every time.

PsychoSerenity

Post by PsychoSerenity » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Exi5tentialist wrote:
Psychoserenity wrote:

It's like the "there's no gay wildlife" wildlife programmes. Come on, we don't have to go through the whole sodding thought process do we? It is really tiresome to have to go over it every time.
I really don't understand you.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Psychoserenity wrote:
Exi5tentialist wrote:
Psychoserenity wrote:

I think he's putting out an offer. Translation: Let's get right to the naughty bits; Greek it up baby!

Exi5tentialist

Post by Exi5tentialist » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Psychoserenity wrote:
Exi5tentialist wrote:
Psychoserenity wrote:

It's a well-known fact that all programmes focusing on wildlife, and animal and human sexual behaviour will routinely censor out same-sex sexual relationships, except of course when they are out to prove some half-baked theory about same-sex relationships themselves: ie the historic paternalistic broadcasting model is that all behaviours are functional to heterosexuality in some way, and if they appear not to be so then they end up on the cutting room floor.

PsychoSerenity

Post by PsychoSerenity » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Well-known fact, is it? If you say so...

Exi5tentialist

Post by Exi5tentialist » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Psychoserenity wrote:Well-known fact, is it? If you say so...
I do. Well-learnt, Psycho, at this rate you may make some progress.