Why not stay at RATZ but migrate en mass if neccessary

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449

M
Arm wrestling champion

Re: Why not stay at RATZ but migrate en mass if neccessary

Post by M » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Mazille wrote:
Feck wrote: The irreverent, derail happy style of Rationalia may not suit some RDFrs and from our point of view we would rather have members that enjoy the shits an giggles around here than members feel they have no alternative other than to put up with us petulant children .
Crap. Does that really mean I'd have to pull the stick out of my ass to feel comfortable around here? :dq:
Depends on the girth of the stick. :dono:
Bloody Greta Garbo

Kristie
Elastigirl
About me: From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere!

Post by Kristie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm

ED209 wrote:I've just registered at the other new site now and while I support 100% the efforts of the guys getting that off the ground I have to say, I really fucking like it here :biggrin:
:cheers:
We danced.

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Post by rachelbean » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm

I've already fallen in love with this place so I'm definitely staying and it seems many of my friends and posters I admire are too. This is not the only place I have an account though, why can't people participate in more than one community at a time? I'm sure nobody here minds if people talk about joining or starting other boards as well as long as it's done with diplomacy. Doesn't seem to be a need for a mass-migration, definitely not one where we leave all together. That would kind of seem like a big, "thanks for the welcome, now fuck off!"
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!

maiforpeace
Account Suspended at Member's Request

Post by maiforpeace » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Mazille wrote:
Feck wrote: The irreverent, derail happy style of Rationalia may not suit some RDFrs and from our point of view we would rather have members that enjoy the shits an giggles around here than members feel they have no alternative other than to put up with us petulant children .
Crap. Does that really mean I'd have to pull the stick out of my ass to feel comfortable around here? :dq:
Leave it in - we need more barstools around here. 8-)

EDIT: That sounded bad. But you are a guy, right? So, can I sit on you? :FIO:
Last edited by maiforpeace on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atheists have always argued that this world is all that we have, and that our duty is to one another to make the very most and best of it. ~Christopher Hitchens~
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/379 ... 3be9_o.jpg[/imgc]

Kristie
Elastigirl

Post by Kristie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Some people can do multiple forums, some can't. I think Zilla is an active member of like 10. :what:
Ratz welcomes everyone and if you can handle it, we encourage using multiple forums. There normally isn't so much serious talk here, so that will turn some folks off. But, if you want to just make fun of Pawiz, have lots of lolz and post nonsense, we're your place!
We danced.

maiforpeace
Account Suspended at Member's Request

Post by maiforpeace » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm

rachelsinatra wrote:I've already fallen in love with this place so I'm definitely staying and it seems many of my friends and posters I admire are too. This is not the only place I have an account though, why can't people participate in more than one community at a time? I'm sure nobody here minds if people talk about joining or starting other boards as well as long as it's done with diplomacy. Doesn't seem to be a need for a mass-migration, definitely not one where we leave all together. That would kind of seem like a big, "thanks for the welcome, now fuck off!"
I think everybody should do just exactly as they please. I'm glad you are here rachel.

The only reason I can see for a migration is if we run out of cheese. From what I understand, it has been stockpiled for emergencies such as this so no worries!
Atheists have always argued that this world is all that we have, and that our duty is to one another to make the very most and best of it. ~Christopher Hitchens~
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/379 ... 3be9_o.jpg[/imgc]

Kristie
Elastigirl

Post by Kristie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm

maiforpeace wrote:
rachelsinatra wrote:I've already fallen in love with this place so I'm definitely staying and it seems many of my friends and posters I admire are too. This is not the only place I have an account though, why can't people participate in more than one community at a time? I'm sure nobody here minds if people talk about joining or starting other boards as well as long as it's done with diplomacy. Doesn't seem to be a need for a mass-migration, definitely not one where we leave all together. That would kind of seem like a big, "thanks for the welcome, now fuck off!"
I think everybody should do just exactly as they please. I'm glad you are here rachel.

The only reason I can see for a migration is if we run out of cheese. From what I understand, it has been stockpiled for emergencies such as this so no worries!
This place could never run out of cheese. :biggrin:
We danced.

Mazille

Post by Mazille » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

virphen wrote:
Mazille wrote: Crap. Does that really mean I'd have to pull the stick out of my ass to feel comfortable around here? :dq:
Sorry Mazille, we'll be finished with our experiments on you shortly, just be patient.
:funny:
MCJ wrote:Depends on the girth of the stick. :dono:
"Reeaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy good!" doesn't count as a unit of measurement, does it? :biggrin:
maiforpeace wrote:Leave it in - we need more barstools around here. 8-)

EDIT: That sounded bad. But you are a guy, right? So, can I sit on you? :FIO:
Only if you promise not to sit still. :naughty:

M
Arm wrestling champion

Post by M » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Mazille wrote:
MCJ wrote:Depends on the girth of the stick. :dono:
"Reeaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy good!" doesn't count as a unit of measurement, does it? :biggrin:
There is a sliding scale. "Reeaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy good" falls just short of "Oooff".
Bloody Greta Garbo

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Post by rachelbean » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 pm

maiforpeace wrote:

I would never let that happen. I have a costco membership and I'm not afraid to use it :hehe:
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!

Equivokate

Post by Equivokate » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 am

I am *torn between the arnarchic FUA type rule breaking here [meant'in a GOOD way!!] and the other Forum. Cant one have ones cake and eat it? :ask:

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

rachelsinatra wrote:
maiforpeace wrote:

I would never let that happen. I have a costco membership and I'm not afraid to use it :hehe:
This size, then?

Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

virphen
About me: "that fairy-fingering ass-raping space lizard"

One year own my home planet = 3 on earth.

Post by virphen » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

Equivokate wrote:I am *torn between the arnarchic FUA type rule breaking here [meant'in a GOOD way!!] and the other Forum. Cant one have ones cake and eat it? :ask:
If that means "can I belong to many forums at one" then the answer is "damn right you can".

ScholasticSpastic
Inscrutable Inoculator

Post by ScholasticSpastic » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:08 am

I haven't ridden enough of the new folk to decide whether I'm happy with the influx or not. I am giddy about the possibility, though, of finally having a couple of people on this forum with whom I might regularly disagree. I do so like to disagree with people and the older members here are a bunch of pleasant cunts with whom I agree too often.

I do not support the idea of mass migration at all, though. Each should do as they will. But, please, I'd like a couple of disagreeable cunts to volunteer for continuous service. Pawiz is faking it- poorly.
"You've got to be a real asshole to quote yourself!"
~ScholasticSpastic

(I am not a police officer. I am unarmed.)