Who is still missing?

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Post Reply
User avatar
Conny
No longer in the dark
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm
About me: lactose intolerant
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Conny » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 pm

A Monkey Shaved wrote:RDF kind if reminds me of the Titanic. I wonder if they will ever raise it again.
far too many icebergs...
Image
The wonderful thing about libraries and bookstores- even the television or the radio- is that no one is forcing you to read anything, or to go to any particular movie, or to watch something on television or to listen to something on the radio. You have free choice. -Judith Krug

User avatar
Jay G
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Jay G » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

User avatar
Kristie
Elastigirl
Posts: 25108
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:14 pm
About me: From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere!
Location: Probably at Target
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Kristie » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
Actually, we were so upset that we could've bring ourselves to even type your name. It's a damn good thing you're back! :woot:
We danced.

User avatar
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
Posts: 7648
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
I don't actually know who you are :(

Fix that! ;) :biggrin: :cheers:
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

User avatar
Jay G
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Jay G » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

The Curious Squid wrote:
Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
I don't actually know who you are :(

Fix that! ;) :biggrin: :cheers:

I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a THEIST. Actually I'm a transitional theist.
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 35250
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Rum » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
You are obviously a very sensitive and considerate person.

Share your soul with us please. :ddpan:

User avatar
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
Posts: 7648
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Jay G wrote:
The Curious Squid wrote:
Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
I don't actually know who you are :(

Fix that! ;) :biggrin: :cheers:

I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a THEIST. Actually I'm a transitional theist.
Transitional as in Theist > Agnostic > Sane or Atheist > Agnostic > Mental?
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

User avatar
Jay G
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Jay G » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:09 pm

The Curious Squid wrote:
Jay G wrote:
The Curious Squid wrote:
Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
I don't actually know who you are :(

Fix that! ;) :biggrin: :cheers:

I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a THEIST. Actually I'm a transitional theist.
Transitional as in Theist > Agnostic > Sane or Atheist > Agnostic > Mental?
All of the above
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

User avatar
Jay G
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Jay G » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Rum wrote:
Jay G wrote:I'm happy that nobody was upset over my absence.
You are obviously a very sensitive and considerate person.

Share your soul with us please. :ddpan:

I'm not certain I have a soul and even if I do, I'm too cheap to share with anybody. :ddpan:
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

User avatar
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
Posts: 7648
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:15 pm

:lol:


He's passed the prelimenary humour checks, you can go into the rest of the forum to talk about cheese now but you still need to pass your bacon license :tup:
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

User avatar
Jay G
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Jay G » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm

The Curious Squid wrote::lol:


He's passed the prelimenary humour checks, you can go into the rest of the forum to talk about cheese now but you still need to pass your bacon license :tup:
I'm Jewish. Maybe you have a chopped liver license instead?
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

User avatar
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
Posts: 7648
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Jay G wrote:
The Curious Squid wrote::lol:


He's passed the prelimenary humour checks, you can go into the rest of the forum to talk about cheese now but you still need to pass your bacon license :tup:
I'm Jewish. Maybe you have a chopped liver license instead?
I thought you were transitional? Go on, just take a nibble of the reformed ham, you know you want to :biggrin:
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

User avatar
Jay G
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Jay G » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:23 pm

The Curious Squid wrote:
Jay G wrote:
The Curious Squid wrote::lol:


He's passed the prelimenary humour checks, you can go into the rest of the forum to talk about cheese now but you still need to pass your bacon license :tup:
I'm Jewish. Maybe you have a chopped liver license instead?
I thought you were transitional? Go on, just take a nibble of the reformed ham, you know you want to :biggrin:
Old habits die hard. I'm transitioning from Orthodoxy.... it's a loooong journey.
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails
Posts: 15878
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:57 am
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by Trolldor » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh jesus, don't introduce him to gawd.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

User avatar
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
Posts: 7648
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Who is still missing?

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Jay G wrote:
The Curious Squid wrote:
Jay G wrote:
The Curious Squid wrote::lol:


He's passed the prelimenary humour checks, you can go into the rest of the forum to talk about cheese now but you still need to pass your bacon license :tup:
I'm Jewish. Maybe you have a chopped liver license instead?
I thought you were transitional? Go on, just take a nibble of the reformed ham, you know you want to :biggrin:
Old habits die hard. I'm transitioning from Orthodoxy.... it's a loooong journey.
Not to worry, I doubt the reformed ham has ever seen a pig! You can start on Frazzles if you're being that coy, jeez :roll:
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests