Rationalskepticism,lol part III.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Re: Rationalskepticism,lol part III.

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:07 pm

It's Escher!

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 pm

One of his I haven't actually seen before - it's not in the book of his works in my possession...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Beatsong wrote:
JimC wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
JimC wrote:So Dave, are you happy with the DUP's clearly homophobic agenda?
The LGBT community better pick a side on Islam or I don't give a fuck about them.
That, of course, does not answer my question...

And the fact that a small number of LGBT radicals choose (unwisely) the PC route of cozying up with Islam is irrelevant to whether gay people in general should be poorly treated...
But aren't you aware that TEH GAYZ are one homogenous "community" that makes all decisions about Islam and everything else collectively? Therefore they're all liable for the consequences of those decisions.

It's true. They have a big Committee with every single gay person in the country on it. They all sit around in a big pink tent watching Julie Garland films and listening to disco music while they plan the otherthrow of western morality.
Blah, blah fucking blah. There is no religion that supports LGBT rights, end of. Realize where your bread is buttered or fuck off.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
Beatsong wrote:Indeed. Maybe if we're successful enough next time we'll manage to get 12 seats. :hehe:
I very much doubt you will manage to increase your representation by 50% from one election to the next.

Of course, you will never get 12 seats, because the electoral system is biased in your favour, as well you know.

Still, at least you are not pretending to be non-partisan any more, after the many years of calling me a liar for flagging you and your pals up as Labour through and through. Give it another 20 years and we may even get to a stage where you argue honestly and in good faith.
The way the Labour party is going through their usual purity tests you might get a load of Blairites joining you. Whether you think that is a good or bad thing is up to you.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
Hermit wrote:I think you'll need to supply some credible evidence of Corbyn's friendship with either terrorists or terrorism before I accept it as fact.
There are dozens of pictures of him associating with IRA bigwigs. He called Hamas and Hezbollah his friends. He attended a wreath-laying ceremony at the grave of the PLO terrorist behind the Munich atrocity. He has a track record of defending horrendous undemocratic regimes.

Like I say, these are facts. Diminish their significance, by all means, if you feel it necessary, but they are undeniable.
This is why the traitorous cunt should be in the Tower and not allowed to form a government.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:Indeed. That Corbyn supported the republican cause in NI, or opposed the forced oppression of native Arabs in their homelands, is a political judgement, but it's hardly the same as saying: "Make me you Prime Minister and you can bomb your way to freedom with my blessing and support, comrades!" If Corbyn was a 'friend' to terrorists, then Major and Blair were both an appeaser and accommodator of terrorists, and May is a collaborator with former terrorists! How d'ya like them onions?
Corbyn was supporting people who were killing British people so fuck off. Why is it that our present scumbag politicians are supporting Islamic terrorism I don't know but if you want to put a bullet in their heads don't let me stop you.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Don't pull that moral high ground nonsense - the British Government was killing British people during 'the troubles'. I suggest you follow the link in my post then pop the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:16 am

Is tea alcoholic? I don't think so, Brian. :nono:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 am

Brian Peacock wrote:Don't pull that moral high ground nonsense - the British Government was killing British people during 'the troubles'. I suggest you follow the link in my post then pop the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea. :tea:
You might of mistaken me for someone who cares for the potato eaters I suggest you never make that mistake again.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:07 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:Don't pull that moral high ground nonsense - the British Government was killing British people during 'the troubles'. I suggest you follow the link in my post then pop the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea. :tea:
You might of mistaken me for someone who cares for the potato eaters I suggest you never make that mistake again.
Yes, of course anybody different from you is not really human, eh Dave? Kikes, muslims, blacks, Irish...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:49 am

JimC wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
Yes, of course anybody different from you is not really human, eh Dave? Kikes, muslims, blacks, Irish...
Blacks I have no problem with as they are pretty cool overall, as for the rest well meh.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:32 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
The bog trotters speak highly of you though.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT