Dawkins Pedophilia Remarks - Derail from For Reason & Science

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Re: Dawkins Pedophilia Remarks - Derail from For Reason & Sc

Post by Bella Fortuna » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Clinton Huxley wrote:Not...........A PETITION!

They should start a petition for Assad to hand over the nasty chemicals, that'd sort it. Petition!
:funny:
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Repent! Repent or we shall petition you A SECOND TIME!
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Because we have monsters amongst us in positions of authority we should be thorough in examining those who have risen to power before the bright light of the information age cast its critical glare on those who seek power. :coffee:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

DaveD

Post by DaveD » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Scrumple wrote:Because we have monsters amongst us in positions of authority we should be thorough in examining those who have risen to power before the bright light of the information age cast its critical glare on those who seek power. :coffee:
Are you drunk, or am I?

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair

Post by Bella Fortuna » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:20 pm

DaveD wrote:
Scrumple wrote:Because we have monsters amongst us in positions of authority we should be thorough in examining those who have risen to power before the bright light of the information age cast its critical glare on those who seek power. :coffee:
Are you drunk, or am I?
I need to be.

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair

Post by Bella Fortuna » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 pm

The Dawk responds:

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Well, if that's one of the points that he's making, then I'd be on the same page as him. But it's not the whole story, is it? :tea:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:44 pm

The point is that if Dawkins expresses anything less than complete and total outrage over everything, then it "silences" victims of pedophilia.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Maybe he's just a closet homosexual and enjoyed the "touching," but he's unwilling to admit it.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 pm

I think what he's saying is that, like, when the 25 year old woman introduced a young, 16 year old Coito to some, well....coitus...it probably was illegal or would be now in the state in which it occurred, it really didn't do me much harm, I think. Well, at least in my view it didn't, not to belittle anyone else's experience. According to Greta Christina and the rest of the Torquemadas over at FTB, I shouldn't mention that it didn't do me much harm, or I'm belittiling all the real victims out there...

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Seth wrote:Maybe he's just a closet homosexual and enjoyed the "touching," but he's unwilling to admit it.
Erm..I'm assuming that you haven't been keeping up with lp posts on RD.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:I think what he's saying is that, like, when the 25 year old woman introduced a young, 16 year old Coito to some, well....coitus...it probably was illegal or would be now in the state in which it occurred, it really didn't do me much harm, I think. Well, at least in my view it didn't, not to belittle anyone else's experience. According to Greta Christina and the rest of the Torquemadas over at FTB, I shouldn't mention that it didn't do me much harm, or I'm belittiling all the real victims out there...
Didn't Bobby Goldsboro write a song about that? :tea:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:I think what he's saying is that, like, when the 25 year old woman introduced a young, 16 year old Coito to some, well....coitus...it probably was illegal or would be now in the state in which it occurred, it really didn't do me much harm, I think. Well, at least in my view it didn't, not to belittle anyone else's experience. According to Greta Christina and the rest of the Torquemadas over at FTB, I shouldn't mention that it didn't do me much harm, or I'm belittiling all the real victims out there...
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! Why aren't you curled up in a ball in the corner traumatize beyond belief while cutting yourself. Funking peado enabler or something. :lay:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! Why aren't you curled up in a ball in the corner traumatize beyond belief while cutting yourself. Funking peado enabler or something. :lay:
well, if I did that then they would accuse me of being an MRA-dudebro who is equating men's experiences with women's experiences, and thereby belittling teenage girls who are subjected to sex by older men. Somehow, I'll always be belittling someone... :smoke:

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 pm

This is a sensitive subject for Dawkins obviously. There are no shades of grey with abuse. It is all shades of black and deeper black. :fp:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?