Clueless wankers R U.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Clueless wankers R U.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:01 am

Seriously do you fuckwits live in a bubble or something.

Internet troll Oolon of atheism+ wankstain fame, ring a bell to you. BBC, newsnight, smearing some well know names as harassers. Blockbot aka twitter outrage, fucking people being called abusers just by guilt by association. Ah fuck it, get back to your wanking. I am very sorry to disturb you. :fall:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Re: Clueless wankers R U.

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 am

Huh? :think:
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 am

Live in a bubble? No, but did you drop a tab of acid recently?

Ayaan
Queen of the Infidels
About me: AKA: Sciwoman
Location: Married to Gawdzilla and living in Missouri. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Post by Ayaan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 am

Not heard anything about it. However, I've not been online much the past week.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ♥ Robert A. Heinlein
“Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself; (I am large, I contain multitudes.)”-Walt Whitman from Song of Myself, Leaves of Grass
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.~Ripley
The Internet: The Big Book of Everything ~ Gawdzilla Sama

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:Seriously do you fuckwits live in a bubble or something.

Internet troll Oolon of atheism+ wankstain fame, ring a bell to you. BBC, newsnight, smearing some well know names as harassers. Blockbot aka twitter outrage, fucking people being called abusers just by guilt by association. Ah fuck it, get back to your wanking. I am very sorry to disturb you. :fall:
Atheism Plus does their thing, we do ours. :tea:
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:48 am

Somebody's going to have to spell this out to me clearly.
The OP sounds bladdered to me... :?
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:58 am

JacksSmirkingRevenge wrote:Somebody's going to have to spell this out to me clearly.
The OP sounds bladdered to me... :?
By "bladdered" do you mean pissed out of his gourd?
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:05 am

I figured it was about atheism+ and how we're not in arms over it as a forum. :dunno:

Personally, I'm happy ignoring them. They're easily ignored mostly. Besides, I think they're trying to pull a Ghandi*.

*First they ignore you, then they mock you, etc.. or something like that.. it ends with the 'cause' winning out.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 am

Făkünamę wrote:I figured it was about atheism+ and how we're not in arms over it as a forum. :dunno:

Personally, I'm happy ignoring them. They're easily ignored mostly. Besides, I think they're trying to pull a Ghandi*.

*First they ignore you, then they mock you, etc.. or something like that.. it ends with the 'cause' winning out.
It's not my taste as a forum, but I do know some good people over there.
-Mr P

Audley Strange

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:38 am

There probably are some good people there. I'm not sure what they'd be up to in such a place though.

Also, turns out that Ghandi quote is actually from some speech or something some labour union leader wrote or said in 1914. :dunno:

fishie

Post by fishie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:39 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:Seriously do you fuckwits live in a bubble or something.

Hiya Dave! I don't think we've met. Fishie here, small blue fish. How's ya day been?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:43 am

Dave's probably off his face. He does this from time to time, by my reckoning.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

fishie

Post by fishie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:45 am

I think I like Dave! We shall be friends also. How you doing my friend?

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:48 am

Făkünamę wrote:There probably are some good people there. I'm not sure what they'd be up to in such a place though.

Also, turns out that Ghandi quote is actually from some speech or something some labour union leader wrote or said in 1914. :dunno:
Still, it has relevance. Whatever disagreements you have with someone, fighting them tends to put you in diametric opposition to them. I am not in diametric opposition to the stated values of A+. Last time I was there, it seemed to be more of a support network than an activist site. I am not in opposition to that either.

I don't like everyone there, but I have no need to fight with them.

I certainly have no need to be on the same side as many of their enemies.
-Mr P

Audley Strange

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 am

Plenty of us despise Apelust for what it is - a pit of depraved, self-regarding, egotistical, machievellian, nasty, rude, malicious, spiteful, hate-filled malicious and malevolent assholes.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!