RDFRS Facebook Page Hacked By Muslim Extremist(s)

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Re: RDFRS Facebook Page Hacked By Muslim Extremist(s)

Post by Audley Strange » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Whoever this Allan Huwack Barr guy is, he seems to have pissed of a lot of Muslims, they've always angrily pointing their guns and fists in the air and shouting his name.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Re: RDFRS Facebook Page Hacked By Muslim Extremist(s)

Post by Robert_S » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm

They didn't think too highly of the Malibu Snack Bar either.
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange