The Trial of Justin Vacula

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
aspire1670

Re: The Trial of Justin Vacula

Post by aspire1670 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 pm

DaveD wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:Well, so far, we have (a) alleged bullying of Surly Amy, and (b) his blog post which was posted or reposted on A Voice for Men.

If anyone has any contacts in the anti-Vacula camp, maybe they can get a representative here to expand on the charges. Or, has anyone found any blog, website or forum entry that lays out the "charges" that people seem to think have been specifically leveled and which Vacula has failed or refused to answer?
Oh noes, your poor fee fees have been so hurt you can't use google. Perhaps Bella will show you her tits so you can feel like a real man again.
So you can't find anything either then.
I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.
All rights have to be voted on. That's how they become rights.

aspire1670

Post by aspire1670 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Cormac wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:Well, so far, we have (a) alleged bullying of Surly Amy, and (b) his blog post which was posted or reposted on A Voice for Men.

If anyone has any contacts in the anti-Vacula camp, maybe they can get a representative here to expand on the charges. Or, has anyone found any blog, website or forum entry that lays out the "charges" that people seem to think have been specifically leveled and which Vacula has failed or refused to answer?
Oh noes, your poor fee fees have been so hurt you can't use google. Perhaps Bella will show you her tits so you can feel like a real man again.

What do you want?
To soothe your poor hurt fee fees. Poor Cormac, you shouldn't have to be the victim of your fee fees and spend the rest of your life being frightened of wimminz. Hugs.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 pm

What's a "fee fee"?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Animavore wrote:What's a "fee fee"?
The A+ers derisive term for "feelings" not their own.
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

DaveD

Post by DaveD » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
DaveD wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:

So you can't find anything either then.
I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.
I don't believe you. Why, if you had found something, wouldn't you tell all those who are sceptical?

DaveD

Post by DaveD » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
Cormac wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:

What do you want?
To soothe your poor hurt fee fees. Poor Cormac, you shouldn't have to be the victim of your fee fees and spend the rest of your life being frightened of wimminz. Hugs.
No, what do you really want?

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Bella Fortuna wrote:
The A+ers derisive term for "feelings" not their own.
Sounds like a baby-name for a mistake.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

DaveD

Post by DaveD » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm

They should rebrand using that as their name - Fee Fees Plus.

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
Cormac wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:

What do you want?
What do you want?
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm

DaveD wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:
Cormac wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:

What do you want?
To zigga-zig-ah. I suppose. I mean - wimminz power!
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!

DaveD

Post by DaveD » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Cormac wrote:
DaveD wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:
Cormac wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:

What do you want?
To zigga-zig-ah.
Ah, so that's what Apelust is really about - Girl Power! :funny:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fee+fee
1. Fee Fee
Invented in prison, a "Fee Fee" towel folded twice with the open end of a rubber glove sticking out. After being rolled, the end of the glove is then stretched over the top. Then it is finished by pulling a sock over the opposing end to hold the glove in place. Can then be ran under warm water or placed in between mattresses to create a "real life" effect.
Joey was sent to prison, after not having relations with a woman for some time, his cell mate made him a Fee Fee.

2. fee fee
a device used by men for masterbating. usual made with socks, towles and gloves or a condom
tank in cell block 4 is the best fee fee maker in all lock down kid !
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:24 pm

aspire1670 wrote:

How odd. Are you seven years old?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 pm

aspire1670 wrote: I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.

No you didn't look in good faith. You looked in search of validation of your prejudice and you found enough to bolster the conclusion you wanted, but not enough to satisfy a sceptical audience. So instead of supporting your position, you talk of fee fees and privilege and you'll reduce one of the most witty members of this board to a sexual object.

Cease this at once before I yawn in your general direction.
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

aspire1670

Post by aspire1670 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Robert_S wrote:
aspire1670 wrote: I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.

No you didn't look in good faith. You looked in search of validation of your prejudice and you found enough to bolster the conclusion you wanted, but not enough to satisfy a sceptical audience. So instead of supporting your position, you talk of fee fees and privilege and you'll reduce one of the most witty members of this board to a sexual object.

Cease this at once before I yawn in your general direction.
The irony, it burns. And I bow to your superior knowledge of making people yawn.

P.S. i'm skeptical of your claim that there are witty members on this board. Or is witty rationalia speak for hurt fee fees?