The Trial of Justin Vacula

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Re: The Trial of Justin Vacula

Post by Robert_S » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
Robert_S wrote:
aspire1670 wrote: I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.

No you didn't look in good faith. You looked in search of validation of your prejudice and you found enough to bolster the conclusion you wanted, but not enough to satisfy a sceptical audience. So instead of supporting your position, you talk of fee fees and privilege and you'll reduce one of the most witty members of this board to a sexual object.

Cease this at once before I yawn in your general direction.
The irony, it burns. And I bow to your superior knowledge of making people yawn.

P.S. i'm skeptical of your claim that there are witty members on this board. Or is witty rationalia speak for hurt fee fees?
:yawn:
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

aspire1670

Post by aspire1670 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Robert_S wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:
Robert_S wrote:
aspire1670 wrote: I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.

No you didn't look in good faith. You looked in search of validation of your prejudice and you found enough to bolster the conclusion you wanted, but not enough to satisfy a sceptical audience. So instead of supporting your position, you talk of fee fees and privilege and you'll reduce one of the most witty members of this board to a sexual object.

Cease this at once before I yawn in your general direction.
The irony, it burns. And I bow to your superior knowledge of making people yawn.

P.S. i'm skeptical of your claim that there are witty members on this board. Or is witty rationalia speak for hurt fee fees?
:yawn:
Oh you poor thing, you're even making yourself yawn now. It's like having a Midas Touch manque, each time you post someone yawns. It must be very tiresome for you and add to the hurt your poor fee fees are suffering. Hugs.
All rights have to be voted on. That's how they become rights.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

aspire1670 wrote: Oh you poor thing, you're even making yourself yawn now. It's like having a Midas Touch manque, each time you post someone yawns. It must be very tiresome for you and add to the hurt your poor fee fees are suffering. Hugs.
If you keep practising, you might become a mildly amusing troll someday. But enough about you.

Do you have evidence or arguments to present or shall we just consider Justin vindicated?
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

aspire1670

Post by aspire1670 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Robert_S wrote:
aspire1670 wrote: Oh you poor thing, you're even making yourself yawn now. It's like having a Midas Touch manque, each time you post someone yawns. It must be very tiresome for you and add to the hurt your poor fee fees are suffering. Hugs.
If I keep practising, I might become a mildly amusing troll someday. But enough about me.

I don't have any evidence or arguments to present to consider Justin vindicated it's just a matter of my personal prejudces influenced by my fear of women.?
But robby, you already are mildly amusing, in a dog that can walk upon its hind legs sort of way. But sadly you will never be the sharpest knife in the drawer unless you could be trained up enough to be able to use google. Have you ever considered keaving you very small pool and signing up at Atheism+? It might help you overcome your fear of women. Hugs to you and your mum who must be very tolerant to let you stay up this late on a school day.
All rights have to be voted on. That's how they become rights.

DaveD

Post by DaveD » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:02 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
Robert_S wrote:
If I keep practising, I might become a mildly amusing troll someday. But enough about me.

I don't have any evidence or arguments to present to consider Justin vindicated it's just a matter of my personal prejudces influenced by my fear of women.?
But robby, you already are mildly amusing, in a dog that can walk upon its hind legs sort of way. But sadly you will never be the sharpest knife in the drawer unless you could be trained up enough to be able to use google. Have you ever considered keaving you very small pool and signing up at Atheism+? It might help you overcome your fear of women. Hugs to you and your mum who must be very tolerant to let you stay up this late on a school day.
Sadly you will never be the sharpest knife in the drawer unless you could be trained up enough to be able to use spellcheck.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am

aspire1670 wrote:
Robert_S wrote:

LOL. I've been signed up at A+ for some time now.

You, however, are not. At least not under the name you are using here.
-Mr P

Audley Strange

hadespussercats
I've come for your pants.
About me: Looks pretty good, coming out of the back of his neck like that.

Post by hadespussercats » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:55 am

aspire1670, this is a reminder from the staff that your posts in this thread don't constitute "playing nice," as outlined in our forum rules . Please keep these rules in mind for your future posts.
The green careening planet
spins blindly in the dark
so close to annihilation.

Listen. No one listens. Meow.

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Fair do's. She does have really nice tits.
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:43 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:Well, so far, we have (a) alleged bullying of Surly Amy, and (b) his blog post which was posted or reposted on A Voice for Men.

If anyone has any contacts in the anti-Vacula camp, maybe they can get a representative here to expand on the charges. Or, has anyone found any blog, website or forum entry that lays out the "charges" that people seem to think have been specifically leveled and which Vacula has failed or refused to answer?
Oh noes, your poor fee fees have been so hurt you can't use google. Perhaps Bella will show you her tits so you can feel like a real man again.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:45 pm

aspire1670 wrote:
DaveD wrote:
aspire1670 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:Well, so far, we have (a) alleged bullying of Surly Amy, and (b) his blog post which was posted or reposted on A Voice for Men.

If anyone has any contacts in the anti-Vacula camp, maybe they can get a representative here to expand on the charges. Or, has anyone found any blog, website or forum entry that lays out the "charges" that people seem to think have been specifically leveled and which Vacula has failed or refused to answer?
Oh noes, your poor fee fees have been so hurt you can't use google. Perhaps Bella will show you her tits so you can feel like a real man again.
So you can't find anything either then.
I've found plenty but then i actually looked in good faith instead of whining about teh poor menz hurt fee fees.
Such as?

This thread is not a googling contest, and the subjective intent of particular posters here is largely irrelevant. If you've found some, just post links to a couple of the really good ones you've found. I'd like to add them to the list.

Cheers!

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 pm

JacksSmirkingRevenge wrote:Fair do's. She does have really nice tits.
Tits? Did someone mention tits? Where? Who? When?

SHOW ME THE TITTIES!
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Fee Fees? Really? Does a bow wow woof woof at choo choos?
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Wimmens don't have fee fees. They have hoo-hahs, where we menz want to put our ding-a-lings.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Hmm victim-feminism has an infantile aspect, who would ever have imagined?
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 pm

My ex had a hoo-hah and I put my ding-a-ling in there. The fee fees I got charged for that were fucking astronomical.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.