Exi5entialist's Allegations- Discussion and debate

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
surreptitious57

Exi5entialist's Allegations- Discussion and debate

Post by surreptitious57 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 pm

A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Re: Rationalia's Sexual Abuse Scandal

Post by tattuchu » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 pm

"paige not found" :dunno:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Post by rachelbean » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Oh, Exi5 needs attention? :yawn:
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:02 pm

I see the concern troll is back on form. :cheers:
For information on ways to help support Rationalia financially, see our funding page.

When the aliens do come, everything we once thought was cool will then make us ashamed.

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

An awful lot of effort considering from incon5equentialist.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

amused
amused
About me: Reinvention phase initiated

Post by amused » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Pappa wrote:I see the concern troll is back on form. :cheers:
Which is exactly what the entire PZ mess is, and even more reason not to back down.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:20 pm

What a wanker...
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 pm

It's something by ixi5... I had that guy on ignore here, I'm not gonna read his stuff on other fora.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 pm

I'd read it, but he's a fucking coward for posting it over there and not over here, where he can be refuted.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Twoflower
Queen of Slugs
About me: Twoflower is the optimistic-but-naive tourist. He often runs into danger, being certain that nothing bad will happen to him since he is not involved. He also believes in the fundamental goodness of human nature and that all problems can be resolved, if all parties show good will and cooperate.

Post by Twoflower » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Please keep in mind that Exi5 is a member here please no personal attacks against him.
I'm wild just like a rock, a stone, a tree
And I'm free, just like the wind the breeze that blows
And I flow, just like a brook, a stream, the rain
And I fly, just like a bird up in the sky
And I'll surely die, just like a flower plucked
And dragged away and thrown away
And then one day it turns to clay
It blows away, it finds a ray, it finds its way
And there it lays until the rain and sun
Then I breathe, just like the wind the breeze that blows
And I grow, just like a baby breastfeeding
And it's beautiful, that's life

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Twoflower wrote:Please keep in mind that Exi5 is a member here please no personal attacks against him.
Okay. Let me rephrase: It is the act of a fucking coward to post a criticism of this forum in another forum where it cannot be discussed and answered by the members of this forum.

Twoflower
Queen of Slugs
About me: Twoflower is the optimistic-but-naive tourist. He often runs into danger, being certain that nothing bad will happen to him since he is not involved. He also believes in the fundamental goodness of human nature and that all problems can be resolved, if all parties show good will and cooperate.

Post by Twoflower » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Seth wrote:
Twoflower wrote:Please keep in mind that Exi5 is a member here please no personal attacks against him.
Okay. Let me rephrase: It is the act of a fucking coward to post a criticism of this forum in another forum where it cannot be discussed and answered by the members of this forum.
Much better.
I'm wild just like a rock, a stone, a tree
And I'm free, just like the wind the breeze that blows
And I flow, just like a brook, a stream, the rain
And I fly, just like a bird up in the sky
And I'll surely die, just like a flower plucked
And dragged away and thrown away
And then one day it turns to clay
It blows away, it finds a ray, it finds its way
And there it lays until the rain and sun
Then I breathe, just like the wind the breeze that blows
And I grow, just like a baby breastfeeding
And it's beautiful, that's life

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Exi5 is an execrable little turd that I wouldn't piss on if it was on fire
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

kiore

Post by kiore » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 am

Ratskep having some server issues nothing to do with dramaz, should be back up soon..
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... e&t=182116[/imgc]
Folding with:

Phenom II 955 2x GTX 560 ti.

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

Seth wrote:
Twoflower wrote:
Please keep in mind that Exi5 is a member here please no personal attacks against him.
Okay. Let me rephrase: it is the act of a fucking coward to post a criticism of this forum in another forum where it cannot be discussed and answered by the members of this forum.
That is not true because I provided the link, so anyone here can access it, if they are not a member at ratskep. Though I think you meant that he should have posted it himself. I agree, but he knows someone can provide a link. He just would rather not do it himself. He is not popular here. I take no sides or at least try not to, for the very simple reason that I do not know what his modus operandi is. However, members here have a right to see anything posted about them. Hence my reason for providing the link. I will just say one thing about the post. Making references to being a victim of sexual abuse should only be mentioned if actually true. Otherwise not at all. Anyway the thread is currently locked at ratskep so the only place to discuss it is here.
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN